[APP][Pro] HomeKit Controller - for a better Homey

No

hello,
I tried many times to include new aqa fp2 in homekit app, but Iā€™ve an error message about network
I join screenshot
do you have a same problem?
thx for answer

After trying again, I just got another error messageā€¦I just gave up. Homey Pro continues to be a letdown. The amount of issues even with the very limited amount of official apps, there are so many unsupported devices, loop holes to jump through to get anything to function correctly. Still three weeks into owning and Iā€™m still not able to pair any Matter devices. Iā€™ll let it sit on the table and look pretty and hopefully over time it improves. Regardless, I do appreciate the support here.

Itā€™s ok for me, my aqara has been included
thx

What version of the app are you running?

Check again with test version 1.1.12. If it fails, PM me the log so i might find out whatā€™s going on.
make sure you do a clean start.

Remove accesory from Aqara and readd. And follow steps at the beginning of the post.

I appreciate the support but Iā€™m just going to leave the device in Apple HomeKit. Iā€™m removing the majority of my devices from Homey Pro. Future updates (with Homey Pro, not your app) will determine if Iā€™ll use it has hub or a paper weight.

Cheers

Iā€™m testing the HomeKit Controller app to replace the non working Meross app. Iā€™ve a Meross MSL430 smartlight and got it paired to Homey with HomeKit Controller app.

Now I run into 1 issue:
If I set on the lamp in Homey (using on/off-button), the lamp goes on, but the button shows off.
If I set off the lamp in Homey (using on/off-button), the lamp goes off, but the button shows on.

The on/off button switch back to the old setting (on or off) shortly after pushing the button. Maybe the app wonā€™t handle the feedback of on/off correctly.

Same behavior on both apps: 1.1.8 and 1.1.13 (test).

Might be the case. Could you PM me the log? Go to app settings and copy log

Hi, i have the same issue with a different curtain motor as @Flyto (means i see 1% in ā€œcurrent positionā€ property but it should be 100%). I am using Zemismart HK-Hub (connection through App was OK and then also Motor was properly identified and added).
I was trying it with 1.1.8.

Next question - any progress regarding using ā€œCurrent positionā€ in Flows?

Thank you very much for your work!

if you have position at 50%, do you see .5 or 50%?

Yes, work in progress. Not just position, it has to generically work for all devices with numbers and ranges as an accessory property

At 50% i see 0.5%

Probably fixed in 1.1.14

Hi Martin,

Iā€™m missing flow cards in the new version? Zone or room gets free or occupied cards are missing?
I have no zone defined in 2 of the 3 fp2ā€™s and for these the cards are gone. For the one fp2 with a zone the card is still available.
When you donā€™t define a zone you can still need the card that the room is occupied i think.

No, just use motion detected true false with no zones. It is in fact presence

If you want to connect Matter devices you need a Homepod or AppleTV to act as a thread router. I have got 2 Door Window Sensor P2 connected to HP.

My cards broke too with this update: the motion detection trigger became unavailable on the FP2 device. After defining a zone in the aqara app, the cards started working again in Homey.

Apologies people, i needed to get rid off this specific (first) implementation for motion for the FP2 as more and more other types of Homekit devices are used.