[APP][Pro] HomeKit Controller - for a better Homey

Thnks for your suggestion but unfortunately it didn’t help. I unplugged/plugged in Homey and tried again. Still same. No new devices were found. I tried powering off and on the FP2. The home app sees it and homey doesn’t. Other wifi devises are being added fine. Just tried with Sonos (not entirely sure it is not in the cloud) and earlier with Broadlink which is definitely on wifi. A total mystery no less…

Hi, I discovered that this app can manage Velux via the netatmo active gateway. I managed to connect the gateway to homey but what I see is an object that only allows me to identify and an unclear flow card. my question is the following: was I unable to configure the accessory correctly or should a virtual device be created to be updated via flows? If so, could someone post a photo of how they created it, thanks

I’ve got a new device and added it using HomeKit controller. It’s a aroma diffuser with LED light.

The HomeKit controller added it as one device with 2 subdevices:

• Room/0 → Diffuser
  • Label 1 → Light

Now I’ve this issue:

• Switch On → only light goes on, but diffuser won’t switch on
  • Switch Off → both devices switch off

Is there anything I can do the get the diffuser switched on ?

(It’s a Meross MOD150)

Update:
I found an open issue at github for Homebridge Meross plugin. The MOD150 uses the old MOD100 support and switching it on won’t work for now. It’s not an issue with the HomeKit controller app !