[APP][Pro] Home Assistant - Community App

Hi,

1. I had such an error only once where a user activated a HA integration that seemed to cause a lotif traffic. Not your case I think.

2. You installes FW 10.3.0? Happened it since this update?
    I can see a lot of errors ‘app crashed’ without ‘countdown’ messages before.

3. The app crashes immediatly after a restart, right? HA is sending all entities and entity updates on startup. And devices get initialized with new data. Don’t know if the HA traffic increased, perhaps also caused by Homey itself if you are syncing other data with MqttHub back to HA.
    Is it possible to restart the app separately?

4. Can you create a flow with the app trigger for memory/cpu warnings to write to timeline or send push messages? I would like to check if there are warnings before the app crashes. Previously these events didn’t work on HP23. So if the app crashes without this trigger, I have to report a bug again to Athom…

And sorry about this. HP23 is ‘too fast’ so it processed a lot of stuff in short time with high CPU load. On HP19, it was processed slower and CPU load didn’t get such a peak.
But all data is coming from HA via Websocket. So there is not so much I can do if the traffic increases for a short time.