[APP][Pro] Harmony Hub (v2.0.7)

Today I reinstalled the Harmony app. Unfortunately, I now get “Cannot read property ‘ip’ of undifined” when I want to access any of the devices. Does someone know how to fix this issue?

Just power cycle the Harmony hub, that should sort it out

1 Like

How should you be doing that?

Turn the harmony hub off - wait 8 minutes and 20 seconds, turn the hub back on.

1 Like

Since a restart of Homey I don’t experience this error anymore

After update to 2.0.2 sending the volume up, down and mute are not working anymore. (i did a powercycle with my hub)

Even een vraagje in het Nederlands. Is het mogelijk een tweede Harmony HUB op Homey te installeren? ik wil er namelijk een op de slaapkamer installeren? Zo ja hoe ga ik dat doen?

This is the English part of the forum, so please do keep it English.
If your English is really that bad you can always open an new issue on the dutch part of the forum.

But yes this is possible, when you add devices/activities into your homey you can select which hub, then it will retrieve all devices/activities from that hub you selected.
And they work completely independent then.

Ja, dit is mogelijk, zo gauw je een nieuw apparaat/activiteit toevoegt in Homey krijg je de keuze welke hub, welke dan alle apparaten of activiteiten opvraagt van die hub.
En dit werkt dan volledig gescheiden.

Oké thans.

@jreenen Just a shoutout! I use this app so much! Thank you for all the good work you are doing for the Homey community!

4 Likes

Moving to a new home took some longer than expected. Will look into all issues that are still open starting today.

2 Likes

@jreenen

I have a strange issue with the logic of the App. I am using the two flows to move my TV lift up and down. The strange thing is that when I press ‘Televisie’ on my remote, the lift goes up and I receive a ‘Lift omhoog’ notification on my phone. And the TV goes on. But without pressing anything on the Harmony remote, after about 5 seconds, the lift goes down and I get the ‘Lift Omlaag’ notification. The TV stays on. The lift is triggered to go down by the app, which must mean a ‘PowerOff’ command is triggered in the flow (without being pressed on the Harmony Remote). That doesn’t seem correct. Or am I missing something?

Hi

I have a strange behavior in my flows. These 2 flows are activated by “activity started - contains sleepingroom” and “Samsung TV are turned of”

When i use my harmony remote to run the TV in the sleepingroom it is trigging the flow so many times that homey are having this error “Flot has been disabled, because the Flow executed to many times”

Any suggestion to what are making this to happend? I tried both flow chart started/starting activity and “TV turned of/deviced turned of” both is triggering the flow many times.

Actually, the flows as shown 2 replies above are activated always. I get notifications on my phone even when selecting an activity on the Harmony that is not validated in the “Then” piece of the flow.

@Paul_Kessels, @tarald I will look into those issues, those might be related to the same cause, will keep you posted on it!

2 Likes

Hi @jreenen, got the same issue again, since updating to v2.0.5, even with a stable Harmony app. Restarting the Harmony Homey app solves the problem, but shouldn’t be necessary…

Any ideas?

Anyone?

@Joep_Vullings will look into it and see if I can fix it. I agree that restarting shouldn’t be necessary

I don’t get it. I have been reading this forum over and over and it doesn’t get clear how to make my flow. I want to make a flow like this: if my harmony hub Living Room starts activity watch TV, i want to mute my Sonos kitchen player and my Sonos stereoplayer. Those players have to stay in their group and only be muted. De Sonos group consist off a Sonos Playbar, a Sonos 1 kitchen player and two Sonos play 3 stereoplayers. Can someone help? Excuse me for my Dutch, i have translated it afterwards.
Same for the activity stop watching TV, in that cade i want to unmute the kitchen speaker and the stereo speakers. Sorry for my dutch writing, i have translated it afterwards.

As we are in the English part of the forums please keep it in English.