[APP][Pro] Flow Checker

:joy:

3 Likes

thanks man for the quick action. Good job it works nice and the numbering is a pluspoint.

Another idea might be that when an app is updated that the timeline does not fill up with broken flows, that’s what I had last week with that aqara update.

1 Like

Hallo

My Flow checken App still stays on v1.6.7 and is not updated.
Homey reboot , App deleted and reinstalled. Nothing helped.

Does someone have an idea?
Thx

BG
Manni

@Manni_A Have you typed test at the end of the website link URL in the app store ? i do it with Chrome

Then you will automatically receive a warning orange bar and then click on install.

1 Like

@HuisCHovens ,
Nice!
Yeah sometimes the interval is at the same time of a app update. Have to check that :thinking:

Excellent, 4 broken flows with broken variables (out of ~430), nice job ! Thank you !

1 Like

Hi,

Update recieved. Thx

1 Like

And again I discovered broken flows with the new update. Great app and many thanks for all your work.

1 Like

Thanks @Ria_Banis !! :grin:

I guess I have a false positive. I do not see what the problem could be. Maybe someone else?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-01 um 15.05.11

Does the GutenMorgenAktiv variable exist?

Yes…

And all the other mentioned flows are ok.

@DirkG ,

I’ll make a log system so we can check which variable in which flow is broken :wink:

1 Like

New app update (test: 1.8.3.):

• ADD: more logging to determine false positives

CC: @DirkG please install this version. And make a diagnostic report 1-2 minutes after install :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After updating from v1.8.1 (test) to v1.8.3 (test) the mentioned flow “GuteNacht” isn’t listed anymore as “Flow with broken variables”.
I changed nothing else!

Do you need the diagnostic report anymore?

2 Likes

Hey Martijn!

Edit: app v1.8.3 Test

Don’t know if it’s version related, if I recall correct I did use it before and it worked;
And it might be related to the Timeline Manager app which I installed yesterday.

But removing all Flow Checker notifications doesn’t work :no_mouth: :upside_down_face:
There are 11 days with notifications on the timeline, but Flow Checker has nothing to be removed…

To compare, I just removed the “Presence” and “Flow” notifications, and that worked fine :hugs:

Any thoughts on this?
And please don’t fix it in 8 secs :wink::crazy_face::wink:

@DirkG strange
But in that case the diagnostic report wont show this info :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Peter_Kawa no Idea :stuck_out_tongue:
I Saw this too with another app.
Seems Homey related…

But in the webapp you can delete individual notifications

1 Like

Really nice @Homey-Cornelisse wrote a article about this app. (in Dutch :netherlands: )

Thanks! :smiley:

8 Likes

Hi @martijnpoppen , not sure you get some notification when diag. log is sent ? I just found one broken flow (variables) but seems it wasn’t detected by Flow Checker - can you please take a look ? I didn’t fix it so happy to debug eventually.

Dig. code e9789862-cd4f-43d7-b3c2-efa75c3afead

obrazek

1 Like