[APP][Pro] Flow Checker

I also have more fun hobbies :rofl:

1 Like

@Sharkys @Kai_Engvik The broken flows are not discovered by Homey and itā€™s missing from the API response.

I already contacted Athom for this

1 Like

Thank you, so no need to provide

Homey.flow.getFlows();

ā€¦probably another Athomā€™s optimisation. ;-(

I already couldnā€™t believe I had zero broken flows :rofl:

Yesterday I installed this app. Version 1.2.2

According to the app I have 61 broken flows. All Better Logic variable errors.

Is this normal? :slight_smile:

@iBosvelt the app was updated to the new Homey API. So there might be some errors.

Best is to send a diagnostic report

See: [APP][Pro] Flow Checker - #625 by martijnpoppen

1 Like

New app update (live: 1.22.2.):

1. FIX: BetterLogic
2. FIX: Flow Utilities

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Flow Checker - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

2 Likes

@iBosvelt v1.22.2 should fix the BetterLogic vars again :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for you hard work, Unfortunately Iā€™ve got the same ā€œBetterlogicā€ problem with 1.22.2

6eb43430-ac08-4410-991e-306ddab8b322

@Arjan-21 thats strange, i fixed that yesterday. Unfortunately the HP23 logs are so short theres nothing useful at all. So i have to try and reproduce it

Can I help with some additional info?

@Arjan-21 yeah maybe share the type of variables you have an a example flow which is marked as broken. :slight_smile:

@Arjan-21 also can you run a update broken flows and variables flowcard once to see if it still indicates BetterLogic vars? I really canā€™t see why it wouldnā€™t work :confused:

@martijnpoppen Iā€™ve run the ā€œupdate broken flows and variablesā€, then deleted all the betterlogic cards in 1 flow and updated it again. That flow was ā€œfixedā€.
, but after adding BL Vars it was broken.

Tomorrow I will take a look to see if it is a certain type of Vars

1 Like

@Arjan-21 Thanks!
Will try to produce some error here as well :stuck_out_tongue:

@martijnpoppen I have tried to put each BL card in a flow and then update Flowchecker, but with every card I get a message that the flow is broken. (I didnā€™t do it with the making up of date etc.)

1 Like

@Arjan-21 I tried the same but cannot produce a broken flow with it :frowning:

you are on version 1.22.2?

@iBosvelt quick check, do the BL variables work again? :slight_smile:

Martijn on Slack or Github ? I just know itā€™s like that since beginning on HP23, probably since the new API ? ;-(

@Sharkys I sent a message in AATP :wink:

and also github: WebAPI Flows don't return "broken" Ā· Issue #44 Ā· athombv/homey-web-api-issues Ā· GitHub

1 Like