[APP][Pro] Flow Checker

Haha okay, will install that one :rofl:

@Robin_De_Lange are you running HP23? If so can you also send a report? :smiley:

@martijnpoppen , sent just in case ā€¦unfortunately just discovered several broken flows, while Flowchecker didnā€™t identify them ;-( (already fixed)

1 Like

Yes i have a 2023 pro, im now omw home. Just restart app and send report directly after that?

1 Like

Report after restart 8963c42b-1a56-4591-9259-5ce94dc39407

1 Like

New app update (test: 1.21.6.):

1. NEW: update to Homey-Api v3 (RC21) (HP2023)
2. FIX: catch API errors (HP23)

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Flow Checker - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Donā€™t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version ā†’ Flow Checker App for Homey | Homey

@Willie_Plompen @Sharkys new release :slight_smile: can you try?

1 Like

@martijnpoppen , still broken flows are not getting identified for me - shared fc5594fd-8198-4c95-8c4a-e250c6431e03 :smiling_face_with_tear:

Btw, tested also Overview script - [Homey Pro] overview script - which uses Homeyscript to get broken flows - that reports also nada. ;-( Seems to be deeper issue.

@Sharkys thatā€™s strange.
Unfortunately the HP23 reports are really short. I get no info at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it possible for you to run flowchecker via CLI? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@Sharkys btw, the Flows which are broken. Are they showing up broken in the app/webapp? If so then it might be that the tag has changed :thinking:

Yepā€¦but can you increase how much it logs please ?

[log] [findLogic] BROKEN_VARIABLE - homeyDevices:  [
  'homey:device:c39af6ea-be61-4b0d-9006-e7eb96a789fd|meter_price_next_8h_highest',
  ... 1226 more items

Btw, does it mean that the array to be checked is actually empty ?

[log] [action_check_flows] - findFlowDefects
[log] [updateSettings] - New settings:
[log] [updateSettings] - Comparing intervals 15 15
[log] [findFlows] BROKEN - FlowArray:  []
[log] [updateSettings] - New settings:
[log] [updateSettings] - Comparing intervals 15 15
[log] [flowDiff] BROKEN - flowDiff:  []
[log] [flowDiff] BROKEN - flowDiffReverse:  []

Well, the mobile app shows broken flows, which are not broken ;-))) - eg. not loading all variables for some flows, eg. take a look
web
obrazek vs
mobile app

Anyway, those particularly broken flows - appears on both places just as any regular flow, except of the example above :wink: Thatā€™s greyed out in mobile app and normal in Web app, as itā€™s actually not broken :wink:

1 Like

@Sharkys will come back on this later :smiley:

1 Like

On Homey 2023 I get some weird Flows with broken variables and unused flows. The Flows with broken variables are all advanced flows that use some kind of Beter Logic Variable. Although the weird thing is that not all advanced flows that use Beter Logic Variables are there. The unused flow problem seems to be with advanced flows that have the ā€œThis flow has started with a Text-tagā€.

Here is the diagnostic report: 1cd2f59e-c8aa-40a7-b94f-7cc60769794c

1 Like

@daniel3 so the better logic advanced flows show up as broken?

Will check!

Yep, but definitely not all my advanced flows that use better logic.

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

Iā€™ve the same problem. Iā€™m getting a message of 100 broken variables, but not all flows in the list has a variable.
b48413fe-86c2-46d0-b07f-a63ed377bc73

For example, this flow has a broken variable

@Arjan-21 are you on Homey Pro 2023? If so are you using the test version?

Iā€™m sorry the doorbell was ringing and forgot about that info.

Yes HP23 and test version 1.21.6
The same issue appeared with the latest stable version.

@Arjan-21 Iā€™ll have to look into that soon.
The Webapi V3 is not stable yet. Still a RC version. The Flowchecker test version is based on api v3 and most of the stuff should work. The variables is a strange thing which i have not found yet.

It will probably took a month until Iā€™ll have a fix due to some other priorities in the meantime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I do not have HP23, I have HP2019. But both web app and iOS app have been updated by homey. After this flows with broken variables are not highlighted anymore. Hence, the flow checker fail to do the same.