[APP][Pro] Flow Checker

@RogerSt That’s strange. Not sure if flowchecker can handle missing apps :stuck_out_tongue:

You might want to checkout the new version whcih is in test maybe that helps for HP2023: [APP][Pro] Flow Checker - #554 by martijnpoppen

Hi!

Thank you for a extremely useful app, I just throw out a question here instead of investingating the coming days. Will Flow Checker tell me only once that something is broken etc or can it repeat these warnings like every day?

Many thanks!

Only once.
But you can create a flow that repeatedly sends you the statistics from the Flowchecker, the info is to be found in it’s tags.

2 Likes

@Pat_M yes exactly what @Anders_Gregow says

Only the tags contain statistics, like the amount of broken flows. Not the specific flow which was broken

Repeating notifications will be hard to set. If you only want then every day.

Repeating like in every interval should be possible

1 Like

Thank you Gentlemen for quick replies, I will try creating a flow for this! Have a great day!

Hi Martijn,

shared 75a36c45-ce2d-4f4c-9ff1-53bba3e713b0 - I have identified several flows which were broken (eg. device delered), but Flow checker has not identified them. Not sure if someone else can confirm3on Hp23 as well

@Sharkys can you explain what part is broken? Variables or the cards?

New app update (test: 1.21.2.):

1. NEW: update to Homey-Api v3 (RC20) (HP2023)

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Flow Checker - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Flow Checker App for Homey | Homey

1 Like

Eg. in current case we are discussing in another thread - it’s the device for example.

Tested now on 1.21.2 and even I have broken flows (with broken device), it’s not detected (launched check manually, it’s not filtered out etc.)…

obrazek

Unfortunately, nothing is happening with my Homey in 2023

@Willie_Plompen Can you explain what you mean? :stuck_out_tongue:

There are flows that do not work because I have been transferred from Homey 2019 to 2023. I thought that by using this app, I could see what the problem is, but nothing happens. No flows are broken, even though I’m sure that they are. Even if I turn something off, it doesn’t report it

Can you check the app settings of FlowChecker?

Do you mean this?

@Willie_Plompen yes!
and if you click the ‘Overzicht’ tab?

nothing

@Willie_Plompen can you install this version?

The Pro 2023 uses a new web api. But thats still not live

and nothing with the flows either