[APP][Pro] Flow Checker

Please in English for us non-dutch people, as this is an english topic. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pls share that flow.
This one works for me:

Can you try something like this:

Hai Peter, Thanks for your answer. You example is nearly the same as my flow. My flow works when Eufy app crashed and flows are broken. But it does not work when the app is paused by Homey due to too high use of RAM (according to answer of Athom why Eufy app is paused). I cannot reproduce this issue of course.

1 Like

Maybe this issue occurs because I use advanced flows and Flow checker cannot handle this. I created today also a simple normal flow. I ll wait until the Eufy Seceurity app will be paused by Homey and let us see what will happen.

Hey @Erik_Batenburg
Can you share a screenshot of the FlowChecker settings?

@Jan_Albert AdvancedFlows is supported an should work.
When Athom release webapi v3 it will be better but for now it should also work,

can you send a report when Eufy crashes again?

Homey 2019 right?

Ok, I do not understand why it did not work…

I will send a report and yes it is homey (pro) 2019

1 Like

No same for me, only thing I can think of is that it still finds the app and the device is not reporting offline, but that makes no sense.

Fixing Eufy as we speak :wink:

Bij deze

@Erik_Batenburg please… keep this topic in English.
I’ll push the V3 update soon, let see if that fixes it

New app update (test: 1.21.0.):

1. NEW: update to Homey-Api v3 (HP2023)

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Flow Checker - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Flow Checker App for Homey | Homey

1 Like

@Erik_Batenburg can you try to install the app version by clicking the link in the post above?

No change after install test version
report code f1b5762b-405b-4389-90fc-49765c79ad70

@Erik_Batenburg which Homey version are you on?

10rc61
Its has not worked on every version. But homey doesn’t show red triangles either on broken flows

@Erik_Batenburg Homey only shows triangles when a app gets removed or disabled.

You can try that maybe.

But this sounds more like a Homey problem.
Can you check if theres a new Homey version available?

I have some old flows with kodi in it so they are definitely broken and missing cards. I notified homey already. I’m upto date on firmware for homey

Not sure whether there is a bug with flow checker or with HP23 / fw 10.0.0-rc61 / FC 1.20.0

• today morning, one of my apps was missing (this is an issue I have already reported with Athom).
  • as a consequence, some of my flows had unresolvable flow cards and my HP23 did not do its job obviously

Here’s why I report this here as well:

• flow checker did NOT report this as a problem. It is configured to check every 10 minutes.

Might be an FC bug, might not…