[App][Pro] FlightRadar24

Fixed it yesterday, some times the API returns en empty flight number. So far today 10 out of 10 triggered

Great work, thanks for fixing it!

26/29 today there’s still something to fix. Will Check it soon

I appreciate the app and your contribution. One request: Would it be possible to include the aircraft type?

You have the aircraft code for this.

1 Like

Oh, I understand. Thanks for your answer! Do you know how I can match Aircraft ICAO-type codes to model names? I want to recite the names of the models to my kid to teach him about aircraft. So instead of B738 738 β†’ Boeing 737-800.

I saw Wikipedia has a list if you use Homey script, it could be done in the meantime. I will check if I can add this to the app,I have to find the time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, I’m currently working on it. I hope I can accomplish it with HomeyScript. If I find a solution, I’ll post a gist here.

I have just found an easy noob way. I pass the details from your app to an openAI flow and get back a summary with full model name based on my prompt.

That’s nice of of the box :smiley:

Am I doing something wrong?
It has given me 2 messages of flights, but now I receive no more information.

Check the flow(s) to see if they’re not disabled.
Sometimes Homey disables flows which get triggered too often in a certain timeframe.

It looks like the flow hasn’t been disabled to me.

Yes it looks fine.
But push messages can get rate limited (= disabled for 24h or next Homey reboot);

What happens if you press the blue play (=test) button above the flow?

If I test the flow, I have to enter some values and then I get the notification.
(I receive notifications from other apps also)

I saw the diagnostics report. You have to take action: (I don’t know if this is your problem only or the way the app is retrieving the images has been blocked)

Sorry, you have been blocked

\n’ + ’

You are unable to access jetphotos.com

\n’ + ’

\n’ + β€˜\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’ \n’ + ’ \n’ + ’ \n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

\n’ + β€˜\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

Why have I been blocked?

\n’ + β€˜\n’ + ’

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

\n’ + ’

\n’ + β€˜\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

What can I do to resolve this?

\n’ + β€˜\n’ + ’

You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

\n’ + β€˜\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’

\n’ + ’ Cloudflare Ray ID: 8b3fa558efdc0bd2

Is the block regarding jetphotos.com?
I did try to get a flow with pictures, but didn’t work.
Or is the block from flightradar24.com?

From jetphotos

It seems the way I was using to retrieve the pictures doesn’t work anymore, I will take a look

Thank you.
I have contacted jetphotos, but no reply yet.

1 Like