[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Romain_Caruana as the migration post describes. Some parts work, some parts don’t. This is exactly the state we’re in. So I can’t fix this for you.
Please be patient and wait for the new app

Edit: as you mentioned that some cameras do work. Make sure to check FAQ Q1 [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum. That’s like the last thing you can check

Hi Martijn,

Any update on the E20 entry sensor?
Can’t seem to add it to Homey so figured it is not added yet. Saw a comment back in Nov 2025 that you schedule to work on it that christmas but haven’t read anything about it afterwards.

Appreciate the work you put into the project!

Hello!

Quick question. When I look at my timeflow it says that Eufy app was stoped due to memory full on my Honey. So the App not is not active anymore. Is this due to the new migration or is it really because of my Homey has memory full? This is only for the eufy app and all other apps work as they should​:blush:

@Aldin_Adam_Jerjas

Did you look in your app settings anyways? It should give you your answer I suppose :sweat_smile:
General → section memory usage…

Try at least remove soms apps you hardly use or do a restart of your Homey…

@Ralph_Kneefel and @Aldin_Adam_Jerjas
Please read this [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #5 by martijnpoppen

My eufy App (homey pro2023) keeps on crashing the last week. Works fine after restarting the app, but in a while it wil stop working.

@Jelle_Romijn Yes.
From the topic start:

In short: Eufy is moving everything to their new “Mega” platform and switching off the old system this app uses. The app is now in maintenance mode — I’ll keep the essentials alive, but new development is moving to a new Eufy Mega integration. API’s, Notifications and event images are currently unreliable, and that’s on Eufy’s side, not something I can fully fix here.

@Jelle_Romijn Please read this [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #5 by martijnpoppen

martijnpoppen, Is there an ETA on when things can normalize. Im in desprate mode :slight_smile: - my home no longer recognizes me, i miss the welcom home and door open.

@RuneTun the new app is in alpha phase and in closed testing. I do expect there’s still quite some work to be done so not there yet.

Progress can be followed here: Eufy Mega

Martin. Admire your patience. Wish you all the best with the new development.

Hello Martin,

Is it possible for the C31 Pan/Tilt Camera to connect with the app?

@Piewhi Please read this [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #5 by martijnpoppen

I have the S1 at home now. if you need some testing , shoud out :slight_smile: i will be glad to help

@Whop_Whoppie please read the full post which you are referring to. This app won’t get updates [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #5 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum

Hi @martijnpoppen
What should I do if this app no ​​longer receives updates? Is there a new app, or will it eventually stop working altogether? I hadn’t intended to add it anyway, but I gather I don’t need to download this app now.

@EdNL see status post it’s explained there: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #5 by martijnpoppen

TLDR:

I better can wait :slight_smile:

@EdNL definitely, current experience is not nice. But there’s a nice app on the horizon :smiley: