[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@RogerSt if you have more then one camera covering the same area there’s a way around this issue. I have a C22 Outdoor that records 24/7 that covers the same area that my doorbell covers. Instead of taking the snapshot from the doorbell I take the snapshot from the C22 and it works well.
Streaming to my Smart Displays:

Push notifications:

2 Likes

@ExtraKim please try my flow and see if that works. Im only supporting Eufy here not smart presence

@martijnpoppen that Flow did work. With other words, the issue should be with Smart Presence?

@ExtraKim if the Eufy card works the issue might be somewhere else in your flows indeed

1 Like

Thank you @ExtraKim - much appreciated!
Unfortunately I am streetside with my doorbell so I cannot legally add another full-time recording camera.

1 Like

@martijnpoppen the strange thing is that when I manualy run the Flow and click on Smart Presence, it works. With that in mind how do I know if it’s the Eufy app or the Smart Presence app that doesn’t work, since both work when I run them manualy?

@ExtraKim maybe add some timeline notification behind the card, to see if the cards get reached

I will try that.

1 Like

Hello @martijnpoppen ! Can you add the new indoor camera C220 pan/tilt in the HOMEY Eufy app? thanks!!

@Yordi see [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #5819 by martijnpoppen

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 3.27.10):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: None

FIXES:
1: FIX: E340 Floodlight - vehicle detection
2: FIX: Camera alarm (HB3)

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

Quick update for you:

@Shaba49 Fix for the E340 floodlight above

@CSxx fix for the camera alarm above

@Peter_Regterschot I checked the custom voices for the E340 Doorbell, but unfortunately this requires a change in the underlying SDK, I created a issue for it on the SDK → [Bug]: E340 Doorbell no custom voices · Issue #524 · bropat/eufy-security-client · GitHub

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.28.1):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: Add loitering detection (only for supported models → S330)

FIXES:
1: None

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

2 Likes

So, I’ve gotten myself a eufy camera (S100 wall mount), but I just can’t seem to get the app to work correctly. The error I’m seeing is the “No devices found”, etc. Started out with an extra admin user for the entire home, and that didn’t work. Read this thread a bit and created another user and only shared the camera itself with admin permissions, but alas, still get the same thing. Region is correct so that should not be an issue.

For the record I’ve used the app to create these additional users, switched back to the main account in the app and shared, logged in with the app again for the additional users and accepted the sharing invitation.

Any ideas? Would really like to get this integrated with Homey.

@GrumpyOldSwede please reproduce the issue and send a diagnostic report → [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #2 by martijnpoppen

Done: 101016d4-c344-41f1-b145-8077a225bf14

@GrumpyOldSwede I checked the report, but this is the error I see: Email address or password incorrect.

Ah, no. I don’t know what the report actually sends, but I did another attempt and got the same “no devices” message and then sent the report. I can only surmise it’s from earlier attempts?

@GrumpyOldSwede dont think so that error is there like 8 times. So looks like you’re filling in the wrong credentials

And that was indeed it, thanks! Don’t know why the error message indicated something else. Before changing it I tried force stopping the homey app and retried again, just in case it was some cache thing, but still got the same message.

1 Like