[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Emiliano_Quetimporta theres a limit of 30 screenshots per day

Made maybe 3 today… All of them skewered, where the Nth screenshot would have the image token of the n-1

@Emiliano_Quetimporta sorry i have no idea what you mean. Can you elaborate

I use Eufy with Homey Pro, right now I use these Homebase based products:
1x Homebase 2 (I own 3 but only use 1)
2x 2C
2x 2C Pro
2x 2K Battery Video Doorbell
2x Door/window sensor

I also have these Solocams:
1x 2K Pan and Tilt
5x C22 Outdoor (I use 24/7 recording on these.)

I just got a HB3 and have plans on switching from HB2 to HB3. If I add the cameras to HB3 instead of HB2 or if I add the Solocams to HB3, do I need to change all of my flows then?

Hey @ExtraKim
You can leave your flows intact. Just make sure to restart the Eufy app in Homey after you migrated your cameras in the official app.

Om restart the app will get all data again and will connect to your cameras like nothing happened. Some cameras will get extra flowcards (vehicle and pet detection)

I take a snapshot A
Then I take a snapshot B (interval between snapshots does not matter)
Send the snapshot with a push notification , expecting to receive B, but I receive A.

If I restart the app and take only one snapshot, when I send it I received the eufy default image.

I also tried waiting 5 seconds before sending, doesn’t make any difference.

@Emiliano_Quetimporta that sound like the snapshot is not made resulting in sending you the previous image

Please send a diagnostic report after making a snapshot.

And do you try a repair of your Homebase already?

Fantastic!

The snapshot is made. Because the next snapshot that I make will have the previous in the token. And also it’s shown in the device under the camera capability.

df0a64d1-e6c6-4a3a-b9d1-e8269434a2b4
5d69584f-f9d6-4688-a56d-e63415b2b19f

I’ve repaired. Now the first 2 snapshots are default image and th third one is showing the previous image

@Emiliano_Quetimporta can you try with a timeout in between the make snapshot and the send notification?

@Emiliano_Quetimporta checked the report. First 2 failed due to slow connection. Last one did work, but this looks like some internet speed issues.

External service is working as it should.

I would recommend restarting your Homey
That might help with connectivity issues

Thanks!!

I am one of them - don’t touch it :joy:

@Peter_Kalrsson as far as i know of the only one :stuck_out_tongue:

But wont remove it :wink:

1 Like

Hello!

I would like to know if Geofencing works well with this application and Homey Pro.
I’m not a Pro user yet, but it will definitely convince me to buy one if I am sure Geofencing works better than Android Eufy app (which almost never updates my location)
Also does it work well with Homebase 3?

Thank you!

@Akeran this app wont change the geofencing of Eufy. But you can use homeys geofencing to trigger something in this app

Homebase 3 is supported. You can see the flowcards on the app store page :slight_smile:

Thank you! Yes, I was talking more about external Geofencing triggering, sorry for the confusion.

Are you using Homey Geofencing yourself? If so, is it working well?

Thanks!

@Akeran im using smart presence app to determine location, based on wifi devices :slight_smile:
Works really well.

Thank you! It’s so good to interact directly with devs like you and get a feedback. Keep it up!

1 Like

Based in Australia and was trying to add a new Eufy device. The only regions available when adding a new device seems to be EU and US - and when authenticated I cannot find any devices attached to my acocunt. How is Australia supported?
Thanks.