[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Jep that was it. A full restart did the trick. U the boss.

1 Like

If the camera is recording. What will happen if the scene tells the camera to start recording if there already is a recording in progress?

@Par_Ostberg theres no way to start a recording from a Homey Flow

Kind request for S330

Dear Martijn,
The S330 apparently offers an ā€žauto-cruiseā€œsettings if enabled lets the camera cycle between predefined positions - which is really coolā€¦

Wild it be possible to implement that?

Kind regards

Hi @naehle
As far as i see the S330 doesnā€™t provide such a feature. Thats only possible for pan and tilt based cameras

It it pan&tilt, and it offers the option

@naehle ah its the floodlight S330.
Eufy made it really easy to also call their 4k Eufycam a S330 and one of the Doorbells is called S330 aswell. Not confusing at all :joy:

I have to check if thats possible. As far as I know its not possible yet.

Thanks, that would be great!

1 Like

It worked immediately in the browser. The function is missing in the app.

1 Like

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 3.27.4):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: added Motion Tracking flowcard
2: NEW: added Light condition flowcard

FIXES:
1: FIX: HB3 known person
2: FIX: Double detections
3: FIX: better logging
4: FIX: sensor events
5: FIX: HB3 doorbell press after face recognition fix
6: FIX: remove mandatory Homebase from pairing

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Donā€™t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version ā†’ Eufy Security App for Homey | Homey

2 Likes

How?

Hi @martijnpoppen , any chance getting this C220 available ?

Should be close to the Indoor cam pan & tilt.

Let me know if you need access or something to existing camera. Iā€™ll be happy to donate something if you get this workingā€¦

@naehle i think he was referring to an older post not related to yours

@Nogdose i will check if its added to the SDK, if it is i can add it

Hi @martijnpoppen, I was trying to use the flow card ā€œtake a snapshotā€ through my s340 to send it via WhatsApp. However, it seems like it repeatly sends the same old snapshot. Can you please help me?
Report: f5d1eb7e-5227-4bc6-862c-fbc8be0d9e25

@Luca_Lorenzi can you try a repair of your Homebase and after that a restart of the app?

@martijnpoppen now it worked but it is not 100% reliable. At first try it gave me a grey snapshot, the second try it worked. After the second try all my eufy device went in error and after they restored by themself the snapshot feature worked again.

Report: f0bbcccb-3352-4497-9717-a8b631f0d68b

This is the flow:

The delay card is there because I thought that the camera was not able to process the snapshot in time.

@Luca_Lorenzi correct, in the logs:

āš  The app has crashed.
Memory Warning Limit Reached

the snapshot feature is really heavy as it opening a stream, iā€™m working on making it better, but not there yet :confused:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen you have done a great job yet!
To notify you of another strange behavior: sometimes it does not take the snapshot:
Idk if I can detect it with the error exit of the flowcard.
Meanwhile thank you, again!

1 Like

Hi @martijnpoppen ,

Iā€™ve got an Eufy pan and tilt indoor cam. Iā€™m using an extra account for Homey. But since a while now it keeps getting unavailable after a while. Showing the error symbol. Then Iā€™ve got to disable the Eufy app, enable the app and then I can repair the device and it works again.

Any ideas on what could cause this problem?