[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@F2023_F can you try to pair once again and send a diagnostic report after that?

Sorry but how can i send a diagnostic report?

@F2023_F

you can send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

I have send the diagnostics report. Would you like to know the ID of the report?

@F2023_F not needed.

But the logs say that your username or password is invalid

Iā€™m logged in and then receive the message ā€œPlease add a homebase before adding this deviceā€

For new login, press Vorige

@F2023_F so you have to add the Homebase first :wink:

Hi Martijn,
I choose the video doorbell and when I choose for that I saw a picture of the video doorbell and the homebase so because of that I didnā€™t add a homebase first. Now I have first selected the homebase and after that the video doorbell, problem solved!

Many thanks for your support!

1 Like

@F2023_F Great! :tada:

Hi, i need the Eufy Homebase to include the Eufy Camera? Or itĀ“s works without the Homebase. Solocam C210 , Homey Pro

@Robin_Heidemann it doesnā€™t need a Homebase, but itā€™s not supported yet in Homey.

@Aybee see [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4 by martijnpoppen - Apps - Homey Community Forum Q1

Yes, i have see this to late, now it works :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

Just received a Dual Doorbell Battery E340 (T8214311) But cannot get it to connect. I have it added to my Homebase 3 as I have with 8 other cameras which may be added perfectly. Tried all 3 different doorbells to no avail. Any suggestions?

W8ing for this as well!

Even worse is that the halloween scares depends on it :pleading_face:

@mblom74 see: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #4418 by martijnpoppen

Im still waiting on the library. Nothing i can do for now

In a flow I change the security mode of my Homebase 2: every evening to the mode ā€œSlapenā€ (Custom 1) and every morning to ā€œThuisā€ (default present in the Homebase). No problem.

But, when I want to do the same with my Homebase 3, I saw that the change to ā€œSlapenā€ (Custom 1) has no effect. Trying changing to other security modes also has no effect. So, the security mode of the HB 3 stays the same.
Even a simple flow (when this flow has started, then change security mode of the HB 3 to ā€¦) has no effect.

Is this a known issue, any ideas of a solution?

@Roger_Gorissen yep couple of things you can try

• restart Homebase
  • restart Homey

Thanks, restarting the Homey did the job!

1 Like