[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Matthieu_Moreau
Video quality of the Doorbell:

Ok I just saw my mistake.
Another unrelated question:
Why do I sometimes not have a battery level feedback?

In fact I don’t have the battery level

@Matthieu_Moreau its just that Eufy is not reporting that properly. So might take a long time before its picked up :confused:

@martijnpoppen ok but once in use it works properly ? is it updated regularly ?

You can force it by change the security modes for example from home to away. Most of the time this fixes it.

I’ve already done it about 12 times today

Good morning all,

I would like to replace my video surveillance system and I see that Eufycam is Homey compatible.

I would like to know for those who have it if you are satisfied with it and if the interactions with Homey work well?

thank you in advance and happy holidays

Hey @Matthieu_Moreau
I think your question would fit better in the official thread: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security a lot of the Eufy users are actively checking that topic :slight_smile:

hello @martijnpoppen ,

yes indeed but I was looking for the feelings.

How are you the developer, do you think you can add the function to start and stop a recording?

Ah Yeah I understand.

Not sure yet if that will ever work. For now it looks like its not possible

Thanks

hello,

is it possible to start a recording on a camera without activating a specific mode?

Strange, it should get it at some point. Really unpredictable

@martijnpoppen
Well, I’m working on the files, I finished the first two and I’m at the 6000th line of the last one.
How do you review them when they’re done?

@Matthieu_Moreau I’ll go trough the files and will run the app to see if everything is working as expected :slight_smile:

Ok good.

For the files, how do I send them to you?

@Matthieu_Moreau if you have a github account you can click the pencil icon on the file:
and then edit it. then you automatically create a pull reqeust which shows the diff of the 2 versions :slight_smile:

ok i just put the first two files

1 Like

Nice looking good :smiley:

Hi!

First of all i would like to thank you for all your work with this app!

I’m trying to get a cast from one of my cameras to my Google nest Hub. I followed your flow Cards and it worked the first time. Now i only get the eufy ”loading page” and a spinning wheel. Do you have any suggestions to get it up and rymning again?