[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

most of the time that won’t fix it.

yeah if Homey or Eufy can’t find the IP it will be blank :confused:

What does the Eufy app show as a IP?

BTW: I’ll DM you

Hi! Thank you for your reply. I tested it a bit more now and it is working again. I am not sure what helped in the end. I restarted the app as you suggested many times before I posted and it was not solving the issue. Not in the long term. It would solve it for a moment but then as soon as I started a flow, the app would stop again.
Anyway, thank you again and I am happy that it is working again. The only problem now is that since I had all those issues, I decided to remove one camera from the Eufy original app, reset it and add it again. The problem is that I cannot add it! It seems to be still connected to my wifi but is not visible in the Eufy app and when I try to add it, it fails on the connecting to wifi step. It fails to connect but that an issue for a different forum I guess!

1 Like

@Krzysiek good that it works!

Except the re-adding, but that sounds like a Eufy issue. You might want to contact their support. It’s quite ok

@martijnpoppen any news on adding Singapore to the list of supported regions? When I try to select EU/US as my region I get the error “Could not find that PairSession.”

@Elinu no as your reppinse showed that Singapore uses EU.

So can you try to connect again and send me a report?

Silly me, I didn’t log in at the configure app page and now that I’ve done that, I’m able to log in and add my device. Thanks for helping anyway!

1 Like

It shouldn’t make a difference. Both logins serve the same purpose. Glad it works! :smiley:

Keypad => know which user is at the door => open doorlock
Meanwhile I bought the keypad, so… if you need a tester… :smiley:

@Wilfred_Derksen
if you can trigger some away / home with the keypad and send me a report after that would help :slight_smile:

@Wilfred_Derksen so I was checking the code but I added the user functionality already.

See release: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #2358 by martijnpoppen

See request: [APP][Pro] Eufy Security - #2347 by vaderag

Wow! I was remote and couldn’t even check the events logged yet. I will test it!

1 Like

I tried setting some flows with my wired doorbell but it doesn’t seem to work/trigger. When I test the flow using the “test” button in homey, it works but using the doorbell triggers (tried both motion detected and doorbell pressed) didn’t trigger the flow. Any ideas?

Hey @Elinu
Might be multiple things:

• push notifications not enabled for your security mode (homey / away etc)
  • push notifications in the doorbell settings should be on include thumbnail

if above don’t work:

• restart the homey eufy app
  • last option: click the orange button in the config app settings

restarting the app worked, thanks!

1 Like

Was searching for a solution, and this one worked for me too!

1 Like

Will have a look why it doesn’t start when you first installed the app. :eyes:

@martijnpoppen hope you are well!
Just wondering, does this app use eufy-security-ws - Small wrapper around eufy-security-client library to access it via a WebSocket or something else?

Would love to know how you managed to grab the user for the Keypad arm event!
Thanks

1 Like

Hey @vaderag
No this use a different solution, but in the end its all the same

The name of the user is coming from the notification

1 Like

Hi @martijnpoppen - I hope you’re good!

No news from Eufy/Athom about proper API support?

I have found a small glitch, don’t know if it’s something that you can fix.

Note the icon, this is how it looks in the mobile app:

app

The icon is not shown in the web interface (https://my.homey.app):

Web

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Peter_Kalrsson
No not at all. :frowning:

Hmm strange.
Does refresh the webapp fix it?
I sometimes see that after a couple of days the webapp isnt showing the proper status