[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

New app update (test: 2.35.7):

Changelog:
1. NEW: Add indoor cam mini.

@Shank if you click the link above and install the test version. Then you should be able to add your Indoor Cam Mini as a Indoor Cam P&T

I am using it in Singapore. But I region selected US for my eufy app. The features are the same except that it doesn’t have the pet detection AI and the crying detection AI.

@Shank alright, then I’ll add it as a separate device I think.
Can you try if it works as a indoor cam P&T? then i’ll add a new driver later

Yes it works! Thank you for the expedited reply and resolution!

1 Like

Good evening,
I appreciate this question may have been asked here a couple of times and I am very sorry if I am asking again but I do not fully understand the Eufy Keypad integration with Homey. If its possible, is there a work around etc… I am a bit confused.

The problem I have, is that our geolocation does not work well, neither does other apps using wifi. So, I think keypad option fits best with our life. We have other Eufy products on Homey, including a great alarm hack you helped me with…

So, in simple terms, I want to set an away status - virtual switch on and off using the Eufy pad, either directly or via a flow from Eufy but… I just can not figure this out.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Nick

Hey @FranklyEpic
The keypad sets a Security mode in the Homebase

So to listen to the mode switch from the keypad you can use the Security mode had changed flowcard on your Homebase :slight_smile:

Hope this makes sense

Thanks for the reply @martijnpoppen
Is this a flowcard in the eufy app section or is it homey specific? The only mode card I have is Arm Mode Changed - but this does not imply armed or disarmed?

Sorry, appreciate this is all quite basic.
Nick

1 Like

@FranklyEpic yes arm mode changed is the one.

Will probably rename that at some point

Thank you, but I think that is where I am stuck.

How does it know whether its armed or disarmed using that flow card? Mode Changed could be either way?

Thank you

@franklyEpic that’s where you need the AND card where you can check the Security mode :slight_smile:

And finally… the penny drops!
Thank you so much, life just got a bit better!

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

fyi, sent you diag. - one of the camera was reported off, even it was on - I wasn’t able to change the state until I restarted app. I’m turning camera on/off based on another even, maybe it got confused thanks to this…

64137e4f-7459-419e-9f68-76c15cb63b48

1 Like

Hey @Sharkys
just answered on your diag.
But the only way to see the on/off is from Homey to Eufy. not the other way around. Homey cannot read the on/off status of the camera.

so I use Homey as my source of truth and let Homey control Eufy. So I always know the onoff status is correct

1 Like

Thank you Martijn, I was hoping you can read the state view API as the app restart solved it :frowning: However I was trying to "turn on " one of the cam, which was already on, but Homey reported off and it always turned back to off (the button turned back off)…

1 Like

Hey!
Trying to set up live video from dorbell 2K (battery) to Home HUB, but i get only turning homey logo.
The stream URL returns [null]. Has there been any changes? Or maybe i am missing something…

I am running Eufy app 2.35.7 and Chromecast app 5.1.2

Thanks!

Hey @KristapsM

Can you share your flow and camera model?

flow: Delt Flow | Homey

Model: T8210

I tried the samme with 2K floodlight cam, but get the same result.

@KristapsM can you try if the stream works on this page?

https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/camera

New app update (live: 2.35.7):

Changelog:
1. NEW: Add indoor cam mini.