[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Hey @ducken

What you can do:

Set the notifications to off in your home mode (configure in the official Eufy app)
Set the notifications to on in your away mode (configure in the official Eufy app).

Then via a flow you can set the security mode to your liking. Away when you’re away and want to receive notifications and the other way around.

Please note that when you disable notifications that homey cannot react on events which are happening. Homey utilizes the push notifications for that.

Thanks for your quick reply.

So what mode do I have to set each cam to then?

Can I just create a flow in Homey that says
If I’m not at home or the time is between 10 PM and 8 AM I want to retrieve notification?

When I AM at home, at daytime, can you set the cams not to record at all then?

You have to do that trough the security modes in Eufy itself. Homey cannot override those mode settings.

So if you habe a security mode which has notifications disabled you can make a flow which sets that mode.

The camera recording can also be set in the security modes.

With the security modes I mean this:

So you can edit the modes there and set the settings to your liking and then you can trigger that mode via a Flow

Ok,
Sorry if I’m silly but how do I set that flow in Homey? How would that look? According to my wishes in the previous post?

It Will look like

If: time between 10 and 12
Then: set Security mode to …

This card:

The flowcard can be found at your Homebase

Aha,

Thou I can’t set “between times” in the IF card.

Could it be…

If: Motion is detected
And: Noone is home or the time is between 10 PM and 8 AM
Then: Ser security mode to Away

Would that work?

Yes that could work :slight_smile:

But make sure to enable the push notifications :wink:

Yes, and I do that in the home base or on each cam itself i Eufy?

You can set it per camera in the Security modes and then you only have to trigger the Security mode from Homry

Ok, I will try this!

Thanks so much for support and quick replys :smiley::+1:t3:

1 Like

Hi martijn, when the alam go’s end I deactivated it the eufy home base alam stays on in Homey, I uploaded a log file e7667303-2e71-4493-a848-e4b05b7d34ed

Volgens mij is het niet de Eufy app op Homey die het doet, maar toch even check:

Mijn Eufy (Homebase) maakt elke minuut verbinding met p2p-chn.anker-in.com en p2p-sgp.anker-in.com
Zien anderen dit ook?

Hey @Niels_Veldman
Please note you’re in the English topic.

The Homebase pings to Anker a lot. Homey only talks to Eufy via local network and API calls to the Eufy Server

Hello Martijn.

First of all what a nice app!

I am trying to cast to the nest hub in my livingroom when someone pushes the eufy but i get network request failed error.

Am i doing something wrong?

test2

Hey @Wesley_Witjes
Thanks! :smiley:
Try to add a delay card. 1s should be enough

edit: did a quick test:

So something like that :wink:

FYI: advanced flow inspiration:

1 Like

Hi, I am trying to add an Eufy Indoor Cam Mini 2K camera. However it’s not one of the current devices listed. Any help on this? Thanks in advance!

Hey @Shank
Make sure to share the camera with you extra account

Hey I did that. I have two cameras from EUFY
one is the regular Indoor Cam Pan & Tilt 2k, which works fine, supported by the Eufy security app on homey.

The other is a Eufy indoor cam mini 2k https://support.eufylife.com/s/product/a085g000000ObCBAA0/indoor-cam-mini-2k

This I couldn’t add to homey as it doesn’t seem to work with any of the existing camera device options.

@Shank
Ah I see. The mini is not supported in the app. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are the features the same as the Indoor Cam 2K?
In that case I could combine it with that one. Otherwise I have to create a new driver.

Is the mini already available in Europe? I thought it was US only