[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

2c Pro

I’ll add the functionality. Not sure if it works the same but lets test that :slight_smile:

Nice. Thanks :slight_smile: Worth a try for sure.

1 Like

I would also like to request snapshot and possibly video for the 2c pro.

Get a default image as snapshot.

Thanks for you work :slight_smile:

@Bergman
Snapshots and video are not possible.

The current image gets update with events like person detectied or motion detectied.

Alright. Had the cameras in homey for a few weeks now with ~15 motion events per day but Homey havent updated the image.

1 Like

@Bergman

Did you follow the instructions of the FAQ?

So push notifications have to be enabled.
As this is not a official Integration theres no other way of getting the event data.

Yepp

And did you also put the notification setting to include thumbnail?

I have the same issue as Bergman I see now. Not sure when this happened but must be somewhere after the update of the official Eufy app I guess.

No eufycam 2c pro image, just standard image. Notifications are set to full effect.

58d03c91-bad5-43c4-957e-b324a7d3d6e0

Thanks.

1 Like

@Heula @Bergman

Did you share your devices as shared or as resident?

With new update you have to select the shared devices as current view otherwise you won’t get notifications.

This is different per account, so it might be it’s not set correctly for the extra Eufy account.

Next to that can you share a diagnostic report with me? Then II’ll check if something changed in the notifications

in the mobile Homey app:

More - Apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

@Heula Thanks for the report.

I do see notifications coming in. So will check what is changed there.

Can you verify if the notification style is set to include thumbnail?

Thanks.

It is set to full effect and that is including the thumbnail.
My devices are shared.

1 Like

I know, but can you set it to include thumbnail and test again :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow….
Now I understand why these notification setting are on again in the app, after I turned them off before :see_no_evil:

No difference with only thumbnail.

5deffe80-b5a0-41cf-83ca-1f3008c026d5

Yes hidden feature :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Will check @Heula

Hi Martijn. Contacting you here as I can’t find answers anywhere else. I installed Eufy 2C with Homebase 2. I have created a second account and shared the home and cameras with it in the Eufy-app. When I try to connect to Eufy from Homey, I’m thrown back to the login-page. No matter which account I use. Both accounts are Admin. Any suggestions? “Desperate”

@Heula Seems like the Camera Voortuin is still set to Full Effect can you share a screenshot of the notification settings.

For the 2C it’s not possible to use Full Effect at the current moment