[APP][Pro] ELKO Smart

Has anyone tried changing the sensor mode of the Super TR RF thermostats? It seems it defaults to reading the floor sensor on the device bubble but i want it to use the air sensor instead. Changing the default sensor on the physical thermostat does not affect the Homey device so i guess it would need or be done in both places.

I get this error trying to update the device settings:

Invalid setting type! Got string but expected boolean (checkbox) for regulator Mode

My electrician just installed my new Elko Smart Pushdimmers. I have thermostats from Elko working in Homey already. But the new pushdimmers when I add them (as an Elko device using your app, and choosing the pushdimmer), Homey just says it «could not find a Homey App for this device, it has been added as «Unknown Zigbee Device». The resulting «Uknown Zigbee Device» is working, I can turn on and off and dim the light in Homey, but maybe it’s not supposed to work like this?

Venter spent på denne :smiley:

Sliter med Smart Pir Dimmeren, blir ikke klok på timeren på tiden det tar før lyset slås av. Slår seg av etter 10-15 minutter ish. Har satt «Nedstengingstidtaker» til 3000 sekund😄

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Norsk (Norwegian)

This will be the last time i’m going to remind though, next time it will be auto deleted.

Hi, I just want to second the request for smart tags support. I would be willing to donate money to make this happen.