[APP][Pro] ELKO Smart (deprecated)

Hi @prj_84

Since #Elko haven’t published their app as scheduled (don’t think they will do any time soon), do you have any ETA for your update?

Seems like there is some issues with the ELKO thermostats v1.2.6R. Error (reading maxFloor temp). Not helping restarting or restarting the app.

Any plans to add support for Homey Bridge?

Hi, im glad to hear the new multiwire devices are supported in the new release. Where can we follow changelog and notification on new build update?

Hi Everyone!

New version of the app is now in test. Please test and give feedback before I sett it to stable version :slight_smile:

Fixed:

• Thermostat kWh bug
  • Thermostat maxFloorTemp bug

New:

• Added support for all new Multiwire dimmers
  • Added support for all PIR devices (Dim & Switch) - Based on Wiser integration
  • Added support for sockets (single & double) - Based on Wiser integration

Improved:

• Error handling
  • New library for support of ELKO by Schneider devices - used the wiser integration and ELKOdified it
  • Integrated own code on ESH devices in library
  • Integrated own code for ELKO Wireless switch and the old ESH 316 Wireless dim wheel
  • Code cleaning

Known issues:

• Still errors behind the hood regarding Thermostat settings, it works, but generates errors in code.

Happy testing

4 Likes

How to update to this versjon (1.17)? Mine is 10.0.10, auto update enabled. (And I’m very thankfull for the app, just missing correct energy calculation from Super TR in regulator mode).

Seems like thermostats kWh reading is still wrong. It is not going bananas as before, but is showing too small consumption to actual. After 2 days consumption my living room termostat claims total meter consumption of 2.2 kWh, while my calculation in advance flow for daily consumption so far is 13 kWh. The effect of heating is 2200 W.

If you add “/test” after the url (this goes for all apps) you will go to the latest version of the app that is under testing.

1 Like

I experience an issue with energy consumption reading with all my Elko Thermostats. No energy consumption has been recorded and power is 0 even though the heating cables are on. Anyone knows a solution for this?

This applies for all my Elko thermostats and has been this way since I first added them to Homey. Tried both of the last two versions of the Elko app.

On my installed Thermostat devices I experience that it is not possible to change between Regulator and Thermostat mode with the latest version. I can no longer change the regulator%. I’m using them as a regulator to regulate a heat cable on a pipeline. What can I do to fix the problem?

URGENT
The new version messed up all my flows for my 3 Thermostat I regulator mode, please advice what I can do to fix the issue.

Reinclude as Regulator device :slight_smile: it says in latest test update. Or go to stable version (no /test)

So I need to reconnect/ reinstall the termostats, and make change on all my flows? (Hours of work)
The thermostats is not onsite (in my cabin). Is there any other way to do this?

Install the non test version @ apps.athom.com

I will see if I can include a legacy driver in the stable release. But the code is much unstable when both capabilities is included, resulting in loads of errors in Homey core.

OK, but there are fixes that worked fine in the latest version. The no test version has several bugs.

I can’t understand why you made the choose to make this change. It is one device and it’s functionality is that it can be used/ change between Regulator and Thermo mode.

Don´t missundestand me, I appreciate the work you do with the app.

1 Like

Ok, I will go back to original code in next update. See if there is more do be done to make it more stable. I must rebuild the whole settings part that will result in some major changed and there might be possible that it needs rejoining anyway. I will ser what I can do :slight_smile:

:+1::grinning:, as I said… appreciate the work you do.

1 Like

I’ll see if I can get i back tomorrow!

New update on ELKO SMART app in test now. @Mareno - This is for you :wink:

v. 1.1.10:
Updated settings handling on all devices. Rebuilt settings on Thermostat. Better handling on Thermostat <-> Regulator change. Introduced new ELKO Smart devices. Multiwire turn dimmer added as own device to add settings. Please reconfigure settings after update since this can be out of sync after this update.

1 Like

@prj_84 What could I say…:grinning: :+1: Thank you so much for this quick change. Everything is back to normal.