[APP][Pro] < Ecovacs Deebot >

I’ve re-created the error as followed.

• Opened the flow as depicted in my original post
  • Clicked on “test”
  • Navigated to the Ecovacy homey app
  • Created the diagnostics report
  • Send the report

Here is the code: 822334fb-afa1-4001-b06a-1dd23d69ec54

Maybe you can fetch the error. My Deebots are named Deebot EG and Deebot OG.

As expected the Deebot in the upper level (Deebot OG) started cleaning and not the Deebot on the lower level (Debbot EG)

Hi @Le_Cactus ,

Any chance you could take a quick look at the issue I posted above?

I think the issue is that the api for a uk based user is using the wrong country code.

It needs to be uk rather than gb.

Thanks in advance.

Please try this test version and let me know if this works for you:

1 Like

Sorry but the diagnostics report didn’t reveal anything. Please enable “App Debug logging” and “verbose info” and send PM me your log.

Your a legend,

That seems to work great.

Thank you!

App has crashed! Version 1.5.1

Report: 923192db-d301-4f31-843f-ae4c3ec0e04c

All I can see are communication errors:

11 07:14:19 [err] [Device] DeebotPosition trigger error:  "Request Timeout" (errorcode 500)
11 07:14:19 [err] [Device] DeebotPosition trigger error:  "Request Timeout" (errorcode 500)
12 03:52:30 [err] [Device] DeebotPosition trigger error:  "Host not reachable or communication malfunction" (errorcode -1)
12 03:52:30 [err] [Device] DeebotPosition trigger error:  "Host not reachable or communication malfunction" (errorcode -1)

I need to take a better look at the code to see if I can prevent that from crashing the app.
If you have run the stable version for some time without this problem let me know (and for now revert back to version 1.4.5) although I doubt the test version could be causing this.

Hello i have a deebot t20 omni, almost all functions work perfect, i’m just missing the cleanlog images. is there some kind of work around to get it working?

i get this error:
{“error”:“latestCleanLogImageData.body.pipe is not a function”,“error_description”:“latestCleanLogImageData.body.pipe is not a function”,“stack”:“Error: latestCleanLogImageData.body.pipe is not a function\n at Remote Process\n”,“statusCode”:null,“statusName”:“Error”}

Added my X2 OMNI (v1.5.1 of app) sees it fine and functions listed but no control at all. So all flows just don’t seem to start any of the functions, plus can’t seem to start them manually either (autoclean, dock etc)

Happy to help if I can, so let me know what you might need?

1 Like

Have the vac docked, and try this: temporary remove the power from the dock for a few moments;
it somehow activates / awakens the network connection again.

Hi Le_Cactus.

First i would like to thank you for the fine app.
It works perfectly with my Deebot T9+.

I also have the Deebot T20 OMNI. I’m missing the cleanlog images like Thomas_Arvedsen pointet out. Maybe you could look into that?

It would be nice if you can add a flowcard that can change the vacum cleaning prefrence (“vacum only”, “mop only”, “Vacum + mop” and “vacum then mop”.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Niller

I don’t have have such a device, so I wouldn’t know how to debug the cleanlog image, of test the cleaning preferences. If anyone is willing to invit eme to their share their Deebot PM me, I’ll might beable to figure out what is wrong.

1 Like

Hi Le_Cactus.

I have sent you an PM. Have you had the time to look at my request?

Best regards
Niller.

same here :confused:

Hello
Anyone know why my T9+ doesent respond to the vacbot.run commands? With this flow I’d like to start my robot during the night, set the vacuum power to 1 and turn off auto empty (so it’s as silent as possible).

But when the flow starts it doesen’t change any of these settings, but after 30 sec (15+15) it starts cleaning the zone/room so that works.

I’ve tried both “VacuumPower” and “CleanSpeed” and I’ve tried both “false” and “0” under autoempty.