[App][Pro] dingz

Add support for dingz in Homey

About

The dingz Switch is a device that allows you to easily connect the wired devices to the Homey smart home. Depending on the configuration, it includes switches, dimmers, blinds control and a motion (only plus), brightness and temperature sensor.

Note:

• When adding or removing an input, thermostat, light output or blind motor, all devices on the dingz Switch must be removed and reloaded via the Homey dingz app.
  • If you have problems after the upgrade, remove and reload all devices.

Supported Devices

• dingz Switch FW: > 1.3.25
  • dingz Switch plus FW: > 1.3.25

Usage

1. Install dingz Switch.
  2. Add device to WLAN.
  3. Configure device with the Webinterface.
    • Add buttons name
    • Add device name
    • Add room name
    • Add each dimmers, blinds name
    • Configure all dimmers, blinds and shades
    • Test if device is installed correctly
  4. Add dingz Switch to Homey.

Disclaimer

Use at your own risk. I accept no responsibility for any damages caused by using this app.

Copyright

Copyright 2021, 2021 cFlat-inc.org

Changelog (entire)

Live: v1.1.3

• power fixed

Test: v1.1.3

For later use…

For later use…

Bonjour,

Suite installation de plusieurs Dingz dans mon appartement je remarque plusieurs choses à améliorer.
Serait-il possible de pouvoir commander un contact d’un autre dingz sans passer par un flow?
Est-il prévu de dissocier les touches pour une configuration plus simple? Elle ne s’affiche que avec les capteurs.
Il serait aussi intéressant d’avoir l’image du Dingz avec l’emplacement de la touche correspondante grisé.

Merci

Veuillez Ă©crire en anglais !!

THX Chris

1 Like

Hello,

Following the installation of several Dingz in my apartment, I notice several things to improve.
Would it be possible to be able to order a contact from another dingz without going through a flow?
Are there any plans to separate the keys for a simpler configuration? It is only displayed with the sensors. Have the 4 outputs and the 4 inputs.
It would also be interesting to have the image of the Dingz with the location of the corresponding key grayed out. It would also be interesting to have an image with detector for the dingz plus.
I can gladly help with tests or the like.

Thank you

Sorry for the delayed feedback, I’m moved to a new apartment

Would it be possible to be able to order a contact from another dingz without going through a flow?

The individual dingz can communicate with each other. see dingz-api

Are there any plans to separate the keys for a simpler configuration? It is only displayed with the sensors. Have the 4 outputs and the 4 inputs.

No, because the device does not represent the sensor, it is the dingz device itself. However, you can describe the individual inputs/outputs for a better overview via the dingz web interface.

Anyway, it is recommended that the dingz device is configured correctly first. Then the homey app imports the configuration automatically during paring.

It would also be interesting to have the image of the Dingz with the location of the corresponding key grayed out.

Unfortunately I can’t, because the buttons can be reconfigured via WebInterface, so I don’t know which button is what anymore.

Thank you for your answers.
I do not understand how to link two Dingz without flow.
It is a shame not to have the 4 outputs but also the 4 push buttons that appear when adding homey.
I’ve noticed something else lately. I only have the standard dingz that shows the temperature on Homey.
Do you also have this?
And is it possible to have a different picture between the dingz plus and standard on homey?

Hi Thilko

I do not understand how to link two Dingz without flow.

This has nothing to do with homey, the communication is based on the dingz-RestApi

It is a shame not to have the 4 outputs but also the 4 push buttons that appear when adding homey.

They are not missing. The outputs are represented by the individual generated switches, lights, blinds. For each button you have to create a flow with a virtual device that calls the action.
Sample:
dingz device button-1 pressed > action-a
Virtual-Device button pressed > action-a

I’ve noticed something else lately. I only have the standard dingz that shows the temperature on Homey.

I know, with the dingz plus the motion detector is displayed. Unfortunately, you can not currently select in the homey-api what should be displayed. As soon as athom makes this possible, I will implement this.

And is it possible to have a different picture between the dingz plus and standard on homey?

No, homey does not allow to change the picture

Hello, will you bring this app to homey cloud (bridge)?

I am not the manufacturer, so in a nutshell NO