[Abandoned] deCONZ

Are you able to use the remote when deCONZ / Phoscon is down?

If you have bindings properly set up, yes. I have an IKEA remote that controls a bunch of IKEA lights; the lights are all grouped and I used Phoscon to create different bindings for different buttons on the remote. I can turn off deCONZ and the remote can still control the lights.

I was looking for a guide to setup bindings, but I think you can’t do it from the deCONZ GUI right? Can’t seem to find out where I can do it…

You can create bindings from Phoscon, go into the group editor, add a new group, and you get the option to bind switches and/or sensors to a group.

Hmmm… I did that but when I switched my NAS off it didn’t work. Does it take time to configure?

Remotes are devices that are typically sleeping, so you have to wake it up (pressing one of its buttons should be enough) after configuring the binding. After that, it should work (although to be fair, I only tested by stopping deCONZ, not my entire NAS, so the deCONZ USB stick was still being powered).

I stopped my docker container and I wasn’t able to use my Hue dimmer with 3 tradfri lights, so my binding doesn’t seem to work…

All I can say: Works For Me :grimacing:

1 Like

I just bought some TRÅDFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm from IKEA. All went well and I added the devices to DeCONZ gateway and added them to Homey. All well, I can turn them on/off and change brightness but I have some trouble changing the colors. I need to enable xy color modus to make the color change work, but then I cannot use saturation anymore… Is there any solution?

Other thing/bug:

If I add groups made in the DeCONZ interface they will sometimes show as off but the lights in those groups are turned on. So I checked in the webinterface of DeCONZ and there the groups were turned on like it should.

I think its a bug

Greetings

Hi, please open a ticket in github if you found a bug as I cannot track them here. Thx!

1 Like

Before I open a bug with deCONZ: is anyone else have connection issues with the latest 2.12.1 Beta in Docker on Synology DSM 6 (continuous Error 0xA7, Reconnecting 15s)? I didn’t save the logging before reverting to a previous version, which immediately solved the issue.

Ive search but couldn’t find anything on it, but can anyone explain why the Deconz icons/svg for groups (of lights) aren’t displayed correctly within the Homey Pro Beta (web) app? Or am I the only one experiencing this?

• Homey Pro web App:
    Homey Pro Beta
  • Homey Mobile App (Android):
    Homey Mobile
  • HomeyInk Dashboard:
    HomeyInk Dashboard

It seems only the Deconz group icons are ‘missing’, all devices themselves display the correct icon/svg. It’s not a big problem; the devices are working without any problems, but it bothers me :confounded:

TIA

1 Like

Hey,

why can i dont change the color of the Ikea Tradfri with the deconz App? if i use the normal deconz webinterface, it works. If i try it with Homey, the color is nocht changing.

Has anyone a Idea?

Thanks

Have you added it as the generic light or is there a specific light for it?

I think as specific light.

oh no, if i add a new device, i can only add it as generic.

Edit: if i switch to xy Colormode, the lamp is switching the color but bot smooth - its a hard switch between the colors.

Just spoke to the webapp dev and he fixed the issue right away. It was a bug in the webapp. Solved.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I don’t have these lights. I have a couple of Lidl GU10 spots which work just fine out of the box. Did you try PTP your homey? It’s a long shot but it sometimes solves weirdness.

At the moment making my first steps with deCONZ. Added my first sensors (Xiaomi) and added these sensors trought the APP. I also have these switches connected now to Homey trough the Tuya Zigbee app

If I add these switches to deConz they are reconized but i cannot add them to Homey trough the app because these switches are not available in the app. When choosing a “Generic” switch they do not work. Any thought? Do I need to do a request to add them in de deConz “homey” app?