[APP][Pro] D-Link Z-wave App

anyone can share the battery life for motion eye ball DCH-Z122 ?

Have this been added? I cant find it in the dlink-app.

I took part of this thread first now in January of 2023. I would so much appreciate support for D-link WiFI- products such as the DSP-series of wall plugs.

There are so many applications that could be utilized if Homey would be able to activate theae sockets

Since D-link is a larger player in the area, I think support for their WIFI-products should be strongly suggestedā€¦

Best
Morgan
Sweden

A new test version is now available in the app store. This version use SDK 3 and should be compatible with the new Homey Pro 2023.

Please have a try and let me know if anything does not work.

Hopefully the siren sounds have also been fixed.

// Johan

@johan_bendz
Hallo,
I have another DCH-Z120 that I want to use.
Unfortunately your app does not work with the current HP2023.
(not even with /test)
The trick with DEVOLO or PHILIO doesnā€™t work this time either.
Are you still updating this app?
Thank you

1 Like

Hi,

EDIT: my bad, I just had to download the app again, so now it works perfectly!:wink:

I would really appreciate if this app could be fixed so that it also works with H-Pro 2023, please do! :wink:

Is it possible to get this produtc to work with the app?

Wi-Fi Water Leak Sensor

DCH-S161

Dear @johan_bendz ,

Iā€™m new to homey since today (with a Homey Pro 2023). Now Iā€™m disappointed that the D-Link App is not compatible with the homey pro. I have 4 dch-z110 at my doors and windows :slightly_frowning_face:

Is there a chance, that the D-Link App will work in the near future? Can we help you somehow? Whats the problem?

If the D-Link App will not work again, i hope it is possible to add the devices manually. But that is something i donā€™t know yet.

Thanks!