[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Hi,

my Shelly EM isn‘t recognized as a Smart Meter with the new driver model. It’s measurement is added on top of the other zones. I‘m on version 3.10.13.

Hi
Things work for me right now.
Thank you

That’s the same for me.

Also on Shelly 1PM.

If we choose “What’s plugged in” as a “light” i can not use "status indicator " (not configurable) message.

If i chose any other thing on the list (what’s plugged in) , i already have the status indicator available.

The Shelly (3)EM is added with the cumulative = true setting as described here: Energy - Homey Apps SDK as the device . This is the same as on the old driver although there a device setting did allow to override this. Unfortunately this settings is (currently) not available as it’s not possible to configure this for the generic driver. I already posted a feature request for this in the Homey SDK Github but no response from Athom. Perhaps I can create an action card to toggle this setting but I would have to look into that. Could you request this as a feature on the Shelly app Github so I wont forget. And of course pressing Athom to do something with my feature request would help as well.

This does not sound like something I have control over from the app. The Shelly 1PM is registered with device class socket allowing the selection of the “What’s plugged in” . What happens based on this selection is all Homey SDK.

Don’t know if it works the same way but we are not talking about the "3"EM Just the EM without the “3” the one that looks like a shelly 2.5 visually.

Edit: Yap, it’s the same thing i imagine, after reading all that.

I can do that.

Don’t bother, I don’t mind it at all, just pointed it, in case that was something you could fix.

Hi

There is progress, there is no message about unavailable on Homey bridge, I can even choose the device I want to add, but after selecting nothing is added from the application level

I was able to add Shely Plus 1PM using Homey Developer Tools, but Shelly 2.5 cannot be added.

Can you see if you can do anything about it?

Please explain “can not be added”. Does it show any errors? And send me a diagnostic report after trying to pair, perhaps that tells me more.

When I try to add shelly 2.5 relay to Homey Bridge, I can see this

I choose shelly 2.5 relay eg IP 192.168.1.96, a white page appears and nothing more like the screen below

Raport 8cc42b87-460f-4ec2-8fc0-30dac7ba5660

I added Shelly Plus 1 PM without any problems and they still work ok

The log contains no details. I’ll test myself perhaps this evening or otherwise after the weekend. Be patient.

I keep my fingers crossed for you, all hope is in you!

Should be fixed with 3.10.14.

Progress :slight_smile:

I was able to add all shelly, unfortunately shelly 2.5 does not respond to read parameters, while Shely 1 PM Plus reads parameters but does not change the state of the device

Report 024d2073-44fd-4f70-98c9-dc114b08763d

Edit 2

As I added through Homey Developer Tools my two Shelly PM 1 Plus and chose a specific device and not shelly cloud, the devices work properly, as I choose as Cloud there is no reaction.

Report. 320a7d02-0d35-4b6e-91ab-cae3e41f9f62

Edit 3

I added the Shelly 2.5 Relay test by selecting the device, not the Cloud, and unfortunately in this case it did not work

2c448e36-f99b-4534-a69d-4696a2cdc19e

All shelly, regardless of type and as I added, report the status, when I turn on the switch on the wall, I see it in the same second at home, but with home I cannot turn on or off devices, the exception is Shelly 1 PM Plus which I added as a device (old driver) not Shelly Cloud (new)

Reporting works fine, any attempt by Homey to turn on any device ends with such an error

Thanx for reporting. Version 3.10.15 should fix this issue but it will require you to re-pair all multi-channel devices.

Thanx for reporting. Version 3.10.15 should fix this issue but it will require you to re-pair all multi-channel devices.

Hi

Another report d77aa09d-710d-405f-a640-801f3398b624

Unfortunately, Shelly 2.5 (old) and Shelly 2.5 (new Cloud) added as a device both clean the device state, but I can’t change it, the on / off option does not work.

You should remove all paired multi channel Shelly devices and re-pair them after all these devices have been removed. That should fix it.

After the long war with Homey Bridge, the devices work, they respond very well.

Verrrrrrryyyyyyyyy Thank You!!!

1 Like

Hallo Jelger,

Ik zie de optie “Altijd aan” nog niet, kan dat kloppen?

Wellicht doe ik iets fout?

Wat mij verder opvalt is dat ik geen Shelly’s meer kan toevoegen. Ik heb nog 2 Shelly’s die de oude driver gebruiken, maar die komen niet tevoorschijn als ik een Shelly wil toevoegen.

Ik zie steeds hetzelfde:

Het vreemde is dat deze 2 Shelly’s al gebuik maken van de nieuwe universal driver.

Voorbeeld:

Ik heb nog een Shelly H&T die werkt op de oude driver.

Als ik deze wil toevoegen vind ik hem dus niet, of moet ik de oude eerst verwijderen? Dit hoefde met mijn andere Shelly’s niet…

Ik hoor graag van je.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Robbert Oosterhof

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Nederlands (Dutch)

For more recently paired devices it could very well be you first need to remove them.

If they still aren’t discovered check the discoverable setting from the web interface.