[APP][Pro][Cloud] KNMI

Oops no, didn’t do that. Will do it right away!

1 Like

Did what you suggested, but now when I test my flow, it gives an error, do you know how to avoid this, @LRvdLinden (hovering the icon doesn’t show anything)
See screenshot:

Advanced flows you can cath the error message.

Can I convert this flow into an advanced flow?

Hi,
I installed the KNMI app on my Homey Pro < 2020.
I don’t see an option to make temperature of selected city visible in the devices icon nor to select a graph for this value. Is this beyond intended use? Are there alternatives that do provide this functionality?

At the moment the Sun Radiation Intensity in the center of The Netherlands is 840.
How to convert this to UV? Or how to read this value and what is the scale?

I installed the App and don’t see any KNMI entry in the “And…” section.
I then visited this thread and read I need to set an API Key, but it’s not clear to me where to get that key, nor where to set that key, can someone please point me in the right direction?

Did you do first: add devices → KNMi?

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 4.0.0 / 4.0.1

New Live version!

:rotating_light: Breaking Change: KNMI News Device Removal

To enhance the overall performance of the KNMI app, we have removed the KNMI news device. This decision was made to streamline the app’s functionality and ensure better performance. Please note that this change may impact users who relied on the KNMI news device. We recommend reviewing your automations and settings to adapt to this change.

Improvement

:wrench: Under-the-Hood Enhancements: In this version of KNMI, we’ve made some minor improvements to enhance overall performance and logging for the best user experience and logging. We’re continuously working behind the scenes to fine-tune the app for the best possible user experience. Your feedback is invaluable! If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, feel free to reach out through our support channels.

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

:star2: Enjoy the latest version of KNMI App with small improvements under the hood, ensuring a smoother experience for all users! :rocket:

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - KNMI - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

:rotating_light: Disclaimer :rotating_light:

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by weerlive.nl

knmi_partner

Contribution

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

Fout: Probleem data “Stralingsintensiteit” KNMI APP HomeyPro

Zie foto voor de fout. Vraag 1.
En ook nog even misschien een aandachtspuntje richting de makers?..:blush::thinking: Vraag 2.

Alvast bedankt en Vr Gr: Daniel

Translated text picture:

Text Right Above:
I got a question about this. (Red circle) Question1
There is a fault on this time it could never been 523…

Text down under:
Orange circle. ( Saving bandwidth. )?.. I only need 1 data but i have to trigger always al data…
Maybe advice to the creators?.. :blush::thinking::+1::v:

Question1: see disclaimer.
Question2: You don’t have to retrieve any data. The app does this automatically.

?.. Where is disclaimer?.. :blush::thinking:

O so oke if i trigger the: “Haal nieuwe gegevens” the data is already in my HomeyPro device?.. Then it is not a problem. :blush::+1::v:

Disclaimer, first topic in this forum, in app settings every update message.

The app will refresh the data every 15min

Mmmmm… I will search that topic in the confusing forum… No link available?..:blush::thinking::+1::v:

Scroll up a little.

See disclaimer in this post

Oke i have to submit the problem to weerlive.nl

:rotating_light: Disclaimer :rotating_light:

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by weerlive.nl

See dm

Ja dus… :blush::+1::v:

Ik probeer jullie niet aan te vallen hoor van de KNMI App. Dit werkt perfect.:+1: Maar voor mij nog niet helemaal optimaal. En ik begrijp dat je er geen rechten kunt aan ontlenen. Want de data is open source en komt niet hier weg maar bij weerlive.nl. Maar dacht laat het even onder de aandacht brengen. Wist ook niet dat jullie een externe partij hadden die de data levert. En als ik moet zoeken naar een zelfde soort probleem hier op dit forum… Dan moet ik alle berichten bijlangs want er is ook geen zoekfunctie in de berichten…:sweat: Dus dacht vraag het gelijk ik had wel wat gekeken. Maar dat forum van Homey…:sweat::sweat::sweat::persevere::blush::sweat_smile:

No KNMI weather updates since 3 am CET this morning. Even after app and Homey restart: no updated data.

https://weerlive.nl/api/weerlive_api_v2.php?key=mykey&locatie=Hoogland is showing up-to-date data.

EDIT: The City is correct; there was no change at 3 am.
KNMI

1 Like