[APP][Pro][Cloud] KNMI

Anybody else issues with not up-to-date KNMI data?

Yes after installing I only see the images. And the error after a refresh

Yes, last update was 21 hours ago.

I do have a question.

Is it possible to add 2 flow charts within the IF section

If outside temperature becomes below
If outside temperature becomes above

This will make a lot of flows much more easy to create

I have no idea how to write now the temperature value to for example a varable.

My goal is

Outside temp = 23
Inside temp = 24
Outside temp increase to 24 → close all doors and windows
Outside temp increase to 25 no action
Outside temp increase to 26 no action
and so on…
outside temp decrease to 23 → open all doors and windows
outside temp decrease to 22 no action
outside temp decrease to 21 no action
and so on

Looking forward to any reply!

Thanks
Steven

Gonna fix it soon!

1 Like

Thanks, would like to test some flows as we have a weather code today :stuck_out_tongue:

:sun_behind_rain_cloud: Update 4.0.2

New Live version!

Fix

:hammer_and_wrench: Automatic Data Retrieval Fix for KNMI: We’ve resolved an issue with the automatic data retrieval feature for KNMI, ensuring that your weather information stays up to date without any hiccups. Now, you can rely on accurate and timely data from the KNMI API to plan your day with confidence!

:rocket: Action Card Fix for Retrieving New KNMI Data: Additionally, we’ve fixed an issue with the action card responsible for fetching new KNMI data. With this improvement, accessing the latest weather updates is smoother and more reliable than ever before. Stay informed about the changing weather conditions with ease!

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

:star2: Enjoy the latest version of KNMI App with small improvements under the hood, ensuring a smoother experience for all users! :rocket: :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - KNMI - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

:rotating_light: Disclaimer :rotating_light:

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by weerlive.nl

knmi_partner

Contribution

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

@Maurits @Victor_Bicknese @Amersfoort

:point_down:t2:

2 Likes

Fixed it! @LRvdLinden
How does the “next” weather alarm work? Because i can already see one for tomorrow on the KNMI site. But unknown in homey

Will the KMI app also get a new release?

Thanks,
Tim

Will do it tomorrow.

1 Like

I have asked weerlive.nl

The KNMI has only giving out that picture.
On weerlive.nl is still nothing to see in text for tomorrow.

Because of the way the KNMI is giving the warning in text form I only used the pictures for my dashboard.
The alarm-text for this moment is that long that it exceeded the maximum characters bij weerlive.nl.

The data that I further use I take them directly from weerlive.nl.

For information

Weerlive is offline from 10:08. UTC + 2

Edit

12:18 connection is back

Our partner is working on it.

There are quite some disruptions with the Weerlive connection. Is this the right partner to connect with?

I appreciate the KNMI app and all the work to make the app what it is now.
On the other side: I’m using the KNMI app for heating, airco’s and screens. I have to trust the app to control this all. Unfortunately, I doubt the reliable operation of the connection with Weerlive.
A few times I have seen the following text as release note: “Now, you can rely on accurate and timely data from the KNMI API to plan your day with confidence!”…

The app only receives data from weerlive and relays it. So the app depends on what it receives.

Recently past bug that had crept into the app, it is stable.

For now, there is no other KNMi api.

For information

Latest time stamps.

KNMI app: 16-09-2024 16:58:03

Weerlive: 16-09-2024 17:38:04

And that will say?

When weerlive fills his api, the app will get it within an minute.

That the KNMI app was not up-to-date, then.

Now it is. :+1: