[APP][Pro&Cloud] frient Zigbee App (v2.4.5)

I have now started to leave negative public reviews online and plan to make a video. This is now the 4th time that I am asking this question in the thread, but you keep ignoring me? Everyone can see you are ignoring me and failing to respond. Why do you keep ignoring me? I demand an answer as I have been mis-sold the product. Prior to purchasing the keypad your sales team (Gabriel Frost) informed me via email that the keypad would be updated to support multiple pin codes - “it will be ready by late February or early March.” I specifically asked about the Homey Bridge and was told it would work with the Bridge (I have emails as proof). It is now August and nothing has been released. Furthermore, you are ignoring my emails and messages on here. I simply expect basic functionality in accordance with the representations made prior to purchase. This is my legal right.

It appears that multiple pins do work for Heimdall, but this DOES NOT WORK ON THE Bridge and is therefore not a solution. In addition, I have no interest in Heimdall. In any case, having to rely on a 3rd party app for basic functionality is a joke. The product should be directly supported by your own app.

Do you intend to keep ignoring me? I feel I am being very reasonable in view of the fact that I have been illegally mis-sold the product.

Hi Tommy.

If you believe you have been mis-sold the product - please feel free to return it.

We will help you with the return process - as we already mentioned before on this topic - please contact us at homey@frient.com or info@frient.com.

1 Like

That is not true as you have stopped responding to direct emails from myself! Plus you previously gave instruction to return it to the seller (Amazon), but only once the return period had ended! Again you provide no solution. Why will you not implement a feature (multiple pin codes) that you promised prior to purchase in representations that your company made? Why do you fail to address the points I make above, either publicly on this forum, or privately in email? I will keep on legally pursuing you until I get answers.

Hi Tommy.

We just checked - we have not received any mail from you since April.

Are you sure you’re using our correct mail address?

It’s homey@frient.com or info@frient.com.

With regards.

Hello i read your post for the Frient keypad and heimdall, The solution is very nice. Multiple users with RFID.

But the Multiple users is only in the Heimdall. I got Three Frient keypads (Frontdoor, backdoor and Garage) They can now all arm/disarm the alarm system. But these doors have also smartlocks. And that is a problem. If is disarm the Alarm System How to open the Correct smartlock After entring the code or the RFID ?

Greetings Ronald

Hi Ronald.

I understand your use case and it totally makes sense.

I spent some time looking for a solution and found only a workaround.

I’ll list your use case and we’ll include it in one of the future updates.

For the workaround, you can use the “SOS” button on a specific keypad to open a specific door lock when the system is disarmed.

So you would have to first disarm the system, and then hold the SOS button to open the specific door lock: