[APP][Pro&Cloud] DoorBird

Just the two standard relais
See photo
image0.png

Von Michel Brönnimann’s iPhone gesendet

Please read what I’m asking you. I’m not asking about the relays under the device but when using the action card “Open the door” from when adding it to a flow.

I‘m very sorry! I‘m not sure if i understand it right, but i try:
I get these options by when:
image0.jpeg

I get these options by then:

And if i take „öffne die tür“ (open the door) i get the option o the 2 standard relaiys:

Von Michel Brönnimann’s iPhone gesendet

Did you add the door controller after you paired your DoorBird with Homey? Could be you need to re-pair the DoorBird to show the extra relays under the “Open the door” action card.

Hi, i repaired my doorbird now, but nothing changed, i just have teh two standard relays in the action card.
Did you hear something from homey?
What can i else do?

The Athom related issue was only related to the snapshots on Homey Cloud not being visible. At some point these issues where resolved during my tests. If you still experience issues with snapshots please let me know.

About the relays of the door controller. Have you checked that the user you used to pair the DoorBird has permission to access and control these relays?

I think i have still problems with the snapshot, so i don’t get the last snapshot when the bell rang, ig get just the athom icon, no pictures.

As you know, as a cloud user you can only paired it with your admin login, i think. Or not?

I just tested this myself again and it works fine. Try rebooting the app from the settings if you do not see snapshots.

Yes, but if I understand the API documention correctly even admins need to be given permission to access the peripheral relays. If you have a any technical skills yourself troubleshooting this would make it a lot easier. You would be able to run the app locally in a Docker container and I could generate debug login. Without having a door controller myself it’s hard to see what is going on. Let me know if you are tech savvy.

Hi
I encounter a bug in the integration of my doorbird in homey.
In the doorbird administrator mode, I created a user that I name Homey.
On Homey, I install the doorbird application using the identifier created and I have an error message that appears
Can you confirm that the identification must be done with the last identifier created and not the main identifier?

It’s not a bug. And this error is also unrelated to the credentials. And please dont post the same question twice.

The messages is telling you Homey cant reach your DoorBird. Could be because of specific network setup like seperated LAN’s or device isolation but could also be because Homey is acting funny (which happens with it’s unstable network stack). In the first it’s up to you to figure out why Homey cant reach the IP of your DoorBird. In the latter a reboot from Homey should solve it.

it’s OK. Doobird works again. Thank you

Solved: Restarting my Homey helped. (it turned out that the question was answered 2 months ago)

Hello

I Have a Homey Pro 2023 and i have a Doorbird external station, indoor station and a door controller.
The external station i could pair with homey, but the indoor station and the door controller not.
I created a user for homey and with this i could pair the external station, but when i use this for the other two devices, it dont work, i get the following error. I can see them, but not pair it. What can i do?
Thank you very much

The error suggests there is something wrong with the permission of this user for these devices. You should look into that.

Why can I pair the outdoor station and not the other two devices? I use the same login data.
I pasted the login data several times by copying it. But I also entered them several times by hand. I have also deleted and recreated the user several times, I can always pair the outdoor station, but the other two devices always get the same error message!
Would there be an opportunity for you to assist remotely (e.g. Team Viewer)? Then you could make sure that the user has all the necessary rights.

I think both devices have no support for 3rd party control using the LAN-2-LAN API as far as I can tell. Even if they would pair with Homey, you would not be able to do anything with the devices themself. It would be better to filter these devices in the pairing wizard but as I do not have these devices I would not know how.

If the door controller is connected to the the video station that should result in an extra set of relays to control from the relay action card though. It could be you would need to re-pair the video station if the door controller was connected to the video station after it was paired with Homey. But we have this discussed that before when it was not working on Homey Cloud so I’m not sure it will work for Homey Pro. Have you checked this already?

Ahh ok, then it is not possible to pair these two devices! I thought since they are showing it should be possible. I hoped to get the missing relays from the door controller and not just via the “then” action card. I now have the relays in the action card, but the possible uses are relatively limited. For example, I cannot select the relays directly either. For example, I can only give an open command, but not a close command, which is a pity. Do you plan to integrate this?
Now I have to find out what you mean by pairing assistants.
Also, I can’t retrieve the last doorbell snapshot or the last motion sensor snapshot. What could be the reason for this? I can only get the Live Snapshot. The same applies to the two standard relays, I can only select the first relay, but not the second. Could the cause be the app or maybe Homey Pro 2023, what do you think?

I assume you mean under the device as a controllable relay directly from the device? The number of relays that are added tot the device during the pairing of a video station depend on the number of relays shown under http://yourdoorbirdip/bha-api/info.cgi. Does it show the relays of your door controller there? If so, they should be available under the device if you paired the video station after the door controller was connected.

There is no option in the API to do a close command. There is only a “open door” command. I can imagine triggering this when the door is open it will be treated as a close trigger. Anyway, it’s not a limitation of the app, there just isnt such a command in the LAN-2-LAN API.

Sound like you have not enabled Cloud Recording (Free) from the DoorBird Administation or havent given the users that was used to add the DoorBird the “History” permission.

What do you mean with this? Could also be a permission issue where the user has not been given permission to the second relay though.

1. Yes, this is what i mean. As you can see, i get these Relay with http://yourdoorbirdip/bha-api/info.cgi
    => “RELAYS”:[“1”,“2”,“ghjpej@1”,“ghjpej@2”,“ghjpej@3”,“ghjzgb@1”,“ghjzgb@2”,“ghjzgb@3”],“DEVICE-TYPE”: “DoorBird D2101V-V4A”}]}}
    The ghjpej@1 and 2 an 3 are the Relays of the door controller.

What do you mean exactly?
First I commissioned the door station in the Doorbird app, then I commissioned the door controller with the Doorbird app.
Then I created a user with ALL rights for Homey Pro. Then I paired the door station with Homey. Then I wanted to pair the indoor station and the door controller with Homey, but according to your information that is not possible.
I can only select the standard relay 1 in the Homey app, but not the second, is not available for selection.
In the THEN action card I can select all relays. So the user has the rights and access to the relays, but it probably won’t be displayed correctly!?

1. OK, I get that, there’s just an impulse. I can use it like this, tested it with a flow.

2. Yes, I have Cloud Recording and I own ALL the rights.

3. As you can see (see point 1), I have all relays, including the two standard relays 1 and 2.

As I said before, I would appreciate it if you could take a look at my installation via Team Viewer. I probably have a small error somewhere which I can’t find. Because according to your information it should work, I’ve done and checked everything, but can’t find anything.
I need your help please :pray:

Re pair Doorbird (delete and pair) , then the extra relays should be visible. Had the same with the extension unit. First pair and configure all Doorbird equipment and only in the last step pair the Doorbird to Homey.