[APP][Pro] Circadian Lighting

And the app is installed.

But did you add the device from the circadian lighting app itself?

Please show a screenshot of that. If not, add that device with my instructions above. Once that device is present, the app and flowcards should show up.

I see, I did not realize it needed to be treated as a device. It shows up now.

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

Hi Torch,

Would you mind looking at what I have and see if you see anything that I did wrong? I’m have trouble with the color not changing. See Attached.

I copied your example for the dimming and color changing, but neither one worked. On the dimming (Dim to card) I changed it from what you had “Dim level” to “Brightness” and got the light to dim.

On the color rendering I can not seem to get that to work, would you mind looking at this snap shot and see if you see anything wrong? Also I’m not sure that the Circadian Zone card in in automatic or manual.

Thanks for your time!

That way, the brightness will only change if circadian zone triggers a new brightness level (not if zone 6 becomes active, in that case that tag “brightness” is not known). If you use the dim level (capability) of the zone itself (in the tag picker don’t choose the tag from the action card, but search for circadian zone and use the dim-level), the correct dim-level will bet set in bot cases.

For the color cards you have to investigate in which format (0-1, 0-360, 0-6500, etc.) your light has to be set. It differs between light-devices. It depends on that if, and if so, which conversions you have to do in the flow.

The circadian zone card are automatically triggered if one of the values (dim or Color) change. That way of course the card will not trigger if it is night.