[APP][Pro] Broadlink App

@Sharkys I have the same situation on my device. Log 141a0aa7-a84d-4295-8140-d6101ac8e957

Try with “Compatibility mode”. It works fine in my case.

Did you enable debug logs in the app settings ? Can you enable it, remove and add your device back, if you will see any difference ? Unfortunately without debug enabled, I even don’t see which device you mean. Probably will simply enable debug by default as this is unnecessary complication.

1 Like

Now it is enabled.
5764ca4f-4f40-4e4b-bc8c-54ceec50892f

compatability mode is on

For now, you don"t have to send any new diag reports for RM3 Mini Red Bean nor RM4 Mini - hopefully within week I will come-up with working solution. Thanks to all of you for collaboration.

2 Likes

And what do You think about RM4 Pro?

Not sure yet but if I’m not mistaken, could be similar to RM4 Mini.

What is your estimation for the time needed do make those updates?

To All: The RM mini 3 (Red Bean) is working fine now with test version v3.1.20 of the Broadcom app

I just tested it and learning and sending commands is working fine.

:partying_face: :tada:

Thanks @Sharkys

2 Likes

Big THANK YOU to @M_a_r_c_o , who provided me access to his Homey and also provided support on IR learning !!! :+1: :star2:

Version 3.1.20

Working RM3 MIni “Red Bean” edition

2 Likes

I can confirm too. RM3 mini, red bean is working perfectly and you can make flows with it, etc.

Big thanks to @Sharkys !

1 Like

Excellent job. Now we are waiting for RM4 Pro and Mini. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Just FYI, current “state of operations” … :slightly_smiling_face:

Working / confirmed working or also fixed : :+1:

• RM3 Mini + Red Bean + RM4 Mini confirmed working
  • SP3S - fixed power reporting (missing polling) (SP2/SP1 shall be working as well)

Not working / issues :o:

• SP2 / SP3 power measurement reporting not in line with reporting from official app

Unknown / no feedback / no log :interrobang:

• you tell me - RM4 Pro ???

Version 3.1.21 — RM4 mini / RM4 Pro fixes

Note ! When adding your Broadlink , ensure you disable device lock!!

2 Likes

No luck with my RM4 pro. I disabled the device lock. Nothing happens. The device cannot be found.

Same for me with RM4 Mini not connecting and lock device is unlocked.

@Martin_Sjoberg1 @Jgalpine80 I don’t see any log from you. Enable diag. in the App settings, restart the app, pair again and send diag after.

RM4 Pro Successfully added, but still no luck with learning commands.

@Sharkys i just sent it to you

1 Like