[APP][Pro] Broadlink App

I have reinstalled the app, now I can not even restart the app and the BroadLink app don’t even shows up when I should add a new device :pensive:

Will try :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, it’s https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.broadlink.rmt

Now the learning mode is activated on my BroadLink but nothing is learning when I push the button and I don’t now how to get out off learning mode, only way is to restart my BroadLink unit :thinking:

I have send a new diagnostic

1 Like

Its saying my phone is not compatible with thia app. I am an android user.

Then try with https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.com.broadlink.econtrol.international … but that will probably not resolve the problem with RM4 and Homey itself

This is the app i have. Yea still not working, unfortunately :face_exhaling:

Please check my PM, I haven’t seen the logs yet…

1 Like

Everything is working fine now I did a restart of Everything inclusive my homey, Thanks for all the help😍

1 Like

when I try to create a diagnostic report it says rate limited

Yeah, that’s Homey limitation ;-( Please try later then. Thank you.

I enter learning mode, the device LED lights up, I press the remote control button, the device LED goes out but the command is not learned.

I receive the following message: IR learning failed: tried long enough

diagnostic report code: 0916dafe-0397-464f-a7fb-7c1b7ef6f3b6

I integrated another RM mini 3 into my Homey. I just discovered that I have both models, RM Mini 3 and RM Mini 3 Read Bean.

On my RM Mini 3 I was able to add commands successfully. As for the RM Mini 3 Read Bean, I’m not able to add the commands.

Yeah, that is still in progress, most probably I would need access to some Homey to test it appropriately ;-(

1 Like

Just FYI, current “state of operations” … :slightly_smiling_face:

Working / confirmed working or also fixed : :+1:

• RM3 Mini confirmed working
  • RM2 Pro Plus tested and confirmed working
  • SP3S - fixed power reporting (missing polling) (SP2/SP1 shall be working as well)

Not working :o:

• RM3 Mini Red Bean edition - got test access to Homey, will test later

• RM4 Mini - ordered one and waiting for delivery, then I can test directly

Unknown / no feedback / no log :interrobang:

• you tell me
2 Likes

Hey @Sharkys. Question. Does the Rm devices have to be in pairing mode when adding the device to Homey pro using the IP address?

Do you mean IR/signal learning ? It’s not required.

Not IR/signal learning. My RM4 pro is already controlling my ceiling fan and AC. Im still just trying to add the RM device to Homey pro.

Have you sent the diag. log ? So you were able to add it to the Homey but signal learning is not working ?

I haven’t been able to get added to Homey pro at all. It will not discover my RM4 pro at all.

1 Like