[APP][Pro] Bluesound - Multi-room Music. The Hi-Res Way

Recently I deleted one of the Bluesound players from Homey (as it was moved to another room).
Now I have given the player a new Static IP and changed the name, however I can’t add it again to Homey as it says ERROR duplicated player. It seems like this is related to the MAC address, which I can’t change.
Is there a way to get rid of old devices without deleting the app as I have many flows with all the Bluesound players?

Cheers

Sorry, I only now noticed your message. I’ll take a look what could have caused this.
Did you already find a workaround, btw?

No problem, I removed the app and reinstalled it. That was the only way to get rid of the history.

I added all BlueOS devices again and had to manually do correct the flows again.

/Lasse

I have just received the Homey Pro ‘23. However BlueSound is not working.

If I install the app, it is in my app list but the devices say: app not available. After that the BlueSound app disappeared from the “my apps” list. If I reinstall it is the same story. Is this a known bug?

I’m facing the same issue. Even after reinstalling the Bluesound app it does not show up in the app list.

Homey Pro 2023
Here the same. I used the backup function so the app is in the app-list, but not working.

I have the bluesound-app deleted but now i can not install it again (the procedure within the app-store is ok, but the app is not installed at the Homey Pro).

I see this behavior:
-select and install the app in the app-store
-it is a few seconds visible in the app-list on the Homey Pro
-it disappears from the app-list and so it is not installed

app is added to the HP2023 compatibility list ([Homey Pro (Early 2023)] App unsupported list)
This seems to be a known issue with apps and developers are notified by Athom how to fix it.

@RoelofO do you still have the intention to support the development of this app?

Mayby @Phuturist is still in contact with the new developer?

Nope

How much effort is it to upgrade the app?

It’s not a matter of upgrading. The app is already on SDK3. Someone would need to debug why it’s not starting properly by running the app on the command line on HP2023 and see what causes the issue.

I would like to help, but i have no idea what Phuturist means with: “ debug why it’s not starting properly by running the app on the command line on HP2023 and see what causes the issue.”

I have managed to use URL’s to control the functions described in their API DOC.

And just made flows where i use logic GET commands and insert the following URL’s and attached them to a physical button. (IP Addresses are mine, but yours will be different)

http://192.168.1.110:11000/Pause
http://192.168.1.110:11000/Play

I always donate as well!

In logic i have this card:

What do i then use as header and body??? Found it: empty fields.

Ahhh this is very helpful and you can do the same as with the app (although it needs some more thinking). The good thing is that you can add shuffle as well, which was impossible with the Blusound app on Homey:
http://x.x.x.x:11000/Preset?id=[#muziek preset]/Shuffle?state=1

The logic GET commands are working, but it is a pity that the BlueSound apps isn’t working anymore.

On “10.0.0-rc.76” (HP2023) I am now able to install without it having removed again, but the app is crashing when started.
@RoelofO are you still maintaining this app? Crash report a15dc830-7e82-4adc-ba5e-c9239f6f4a7e