[APP][Pro] Bluesound - Multi-room Music. The Hi-Res Way

Sorry for the delay, but I’ll start looking into the reported issues and try to fix them as soon as I can.

1 Like

That would be awesome. How can I donate

I’ve published a new test version (v3.2.4). Please let me know if this solves the issues.

When i use the test-version (thanks for your effort!) i can not use the “test connectie” and the “verbind” button to make a new bluesound device (the buttons are not working?).

Indeed, I accidentally broke the connection test. I fixed it in v3.2.5, could you please test that?

The app was automatically updated.
-I made a new device and i became 2 devices: one was usefull the other not

• i tried to delete the useless one, i couldn’t
  • i deleted the bluesound-app and restarted the homey again

Then i downloaded the bluesound app again on the homey, but now it has the behavior again to “automatically disappear” from the homey, so it is not possible to make a new device.

@Wilfred_Greven Which Homey type and firmware version do you have?

Homey Pro 2023 (the new one) firmware is now 10.0.0-rc.73

Now on firmware 10.0.0-rc.78

Bluesound app is installed on homey but it is crashed. On the iPad i saw: (Rapport c23b6b56-f462-455c-9071-3339bec58e05)

That’s a known crash of v3.2.3. Please try the latest test version (see above).

Version 3.2.5 is working, thanks!

Great, I’ve submitted v3.2.5 for release.

1 Like

I’ve released v3.2.7.

2 Likes

It works great now!

1 Like

Hi,
I have a question about the app.
Is it possible to start a playlist directly in a flow?

Ruud
I use this app to my NAD M10 V2 with Bluesound on board and this works perfectly.

You could do that with a preset. Make a preset with the playlist and use the preset to play via a flow.
Or look here to use a command: https://bluesound-deutschland.de/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Custom-Integration-API-v1.0_March-2021.pdf#page28

1 Like