[APP][Pro] BleBox

Hi Piotr,
Just received and connected the WLightbox V2 leddriver. Works great in de IOS app, but Homey can’t find any new devices….
So if you could provide a patch for the driver, that would be great !

Thanks !

Eric

The wLightBox V2 worked like charm. No problems with that.No problems to connect with Homey. But I deinstalled it for some other reason.

Strange…. No new devices found….

Blockquote Just received and connected the WLightbox V2 leddriver. Works great in de IOS app, but Homey can’t find any new devices….

wLightBox with API Level 20200229 is already supported by the driver. If Homey can’t find it, the problem might be that your router cuts off mDNS-SD messages (I’ve had such a problem with Mikrotik routers). So the major question is if you have any other BleBox devices that already work with Homey (with auto-discovery)?

Blockquote No luck finding the reason why I can’t add it to homey?

Hello,
I’ve changed the shutterBoxDC driver. Please check the test version of the app and let me know if it works. Install it here:

Hi,
mDNS is on in my ubiquiti router.
I have never had any issues adding something to homey.
These are the first Blebox devices I have, so the answer to your question is no.
Not sure what to check now on my router…

No luck here also :pensive:

Blockquote No luck here also :pensive:

OK, found the bug, 3.4.2 is now in the test channel - please try it. But I think you’ve put wrong IP address (homey wanted to write a message that it’s a wrong device type on that IP, but it couldn’t resolve the message translation).

Blockquote mDNS is on in my ubiquiti router.
I have never had any issues adding something to homey.
These are the first Blebox devices I have, so the answer to your question is no.
Not sure what to check now on my router…

OK, I’ll tell you how to test mDNS-SD. Do you use PC or Mac at home?

Hi, just doublechecked the IP of the shutterbox and it’s correct.
I now get another error.

I use a pc, but I am not at home at the moment…
I will be home at around 17.00

Blockquote. Hi, just doublechecked the IP of the shutterbox and it’s correct.
I now get another error.

Another fix, please check the 3.4.3

PS. Sorry for such an approach, but I don’t own shutterBoxDC (I’ve got shutterBox, but it is newer and works differently), so you’re my first line of testing :slight_smile:

Blockquote I use a pc, but I am not at home at the moment…
I will be home at around 17.00

I’m not at home at the moment too, so no problem :wink:
One more question, because it might be easier - do you own an Android phone?

Don’t worry, I am happy you take the time to fix it!
Just tried to add the shutterboxDC
And a new error.

When you’ll be at home please issue in your web browser: http://192.168.1.117/api/device/state and paste me the answer. I think shutterBoxDC answers differently than normal shutterBox and I need to see the exact answer.

I have an iPhone, but i might have an Android phone or tablet available

{“device”:{“deviceName”:“Shutterbox 3”,“type”:“shutterBox”,“fv”:“0.954”,“hv”:“DC.1.1”,“universe”:0,“apiLevel”:“20180604”,“id”:“96b97e0340a0”,“ip”:“192.168.1.117”,“availableFv”:null}}

Hi Piotr,
For some reason I was able to add the WLightbox now with no issues….
Strange….

But the issue with the shutterboxDC is the same…

Eric

{“device”:{“deviceName”:“Shutterbox 3”,“type”:“shutterBox”,“fv”:“0.954”,“hv”:“DC.1.1”,“universe”:0,“apiLevel”:“20180604”,“id”:“96b97e0340a0”,“ip”:“192.168.1.117”,“availableFv”:null}}

Hello,
I can see that shutterBoxDC doesn’t publish ‘product’ field which I expected. I’ve made a bug fix, please test 3.4.4.

For some reason I was able to add the WLightbox now with no issues….

Good to know, so it looks like it was something weird locally in the LAN.