[APP][Pro and Cloud] Daikin ONECTA

Hi and many thanks,

I 'am in contact with another user with a Altherma heatpump.
He’s willing to share his daikin account with me so i can add the heatpump and properly can test is.

As soon the current app is stable(it look like it now) i will contact this user and add the Altherma heatpumps to this app.

Should not that difficult it uses the same API
Stay tuned.

1 Like

Installed the app yesterday. Works like a charm. Thank you very much for your great work! Donation is coming up.

1 Like

Great work with the app. Am wondering if it is possible to get the power/energy from api to homey or it is useless info in the manor it is used in the onecta app?

// Teddy

The implementation for the power/energy in daikin is very different then on homey.
Homey use (nearly) real time energy consumption, Daikin is per hour / day / week.

Basicly ithe power/energy can not be implemented in homey its useless.

1 Like

Hi Mickel, I am currently using another app called Daikin AI which has e.g. Outdoor Temp and other options I’m using in my flows. Your app is very promising so I was looking into switching over to the ONECTA app until I tried adapting my flows.
Currently I don’t see those options (yet) for my FTXM and FTXF airco’s, see here the options list of the other app

Would you be adding these at a later stage?

I will keep using the ONECTA app on Android as it has the “Energy” tab information I was looking for, good job !

I don’t see the problem here , i myself has a FTXM(prefera), all flows are there(and tested) but maybe my app uses a different approch?

Under which driver/model did you do the pairing?
Can you share a usecase?

Mickel,

When I installed your app it wanted my Daikin FW to be updated which I did, so it’s running version 1.14.68. I paired with the FTXM25M2V1B fitted with BRP069B41 WiFi module running under Homey 8.0.0 but now running 8.0.1 after the Homey upgrade.
I have 4x FTXM (Perfera) added under “Apparaten” and 1x FTXF (Sensira) added : FTXF35A2V1B… all using same type of WiFi module.

Does this help?

No that doens’t help.
Your problem is with the flows in my app compared with the DaikinAI app if i understood you correct?

Firmware version from the Daikin(old) units must be updated to use with the daikin onecta app and homey onecta app!
Do you have your units in the daikin onecta app paired? If yes you should be able to pair the units also in homey with my app.

Whats the problem with the flows?
Expalin your problem and maybe with some screenshots from my app?

Hello guys, I have a small problem with app settings. I have skyair, everything is fine, but i can set 16°C in Daikin mobile app… but in Homey is minimum only 18°C. Is it possible to fix it?

@horakmar , will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for reporting.

1 Like

Mickel,

The flows in AI and Onecta for Homey differ, that indeed was my issue. The Daikin units have all been FW upgraded and I reinstalled Onecta app on Android phone and paired all again. see last screenshot (even though they were in the first time). Now under Homey Onecta devices the flow attributes have increased so that’s the good news, see first screenshot. I’m merely missing the moisture related attributes (…ingestelde luchtvochtigheid…), for the rest it looks OK albeit not all lines are in dutch this time . Major improvement I would say :+1:

So , no issue’s here?

Dutch translation is on the way asap.

I have a couple of very basic functionality questions regarding the app and Homey. Bear in mind that I do not have a Homey yet, but probably will get one and am considering different use cases.

Will the app enable me to use the sensor readings from my Daikin unit like the indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, and use them for other flows or present them on a dashbord?

Can I create a flow that will switch my unit from heating to fan mode if I leave the terracce door open? (with timer delay offcourse)

Yes Depending which model unit you have/buy.

• Indoor and outdoor temperature is read by the homey ONECTA app.
  • Humidty depends on the model unit.
  • All sensors can be used in flows.
  • Dashboard is possible but this also depends on which dashboard you are going to use.

Yes Also depending on the model unit.
check Daikin ONECTA App voor Homey | Homey which flows are there. I myself have some flows that siwtch my AC OFFwhen windows are opened. All settings will be stored in some variable, when windows are closed again and some other conditions (like indoor temperature) are true. all variable settings we be loaded again and switch AC back ON with the old settings.
For such kind usecase its better to use the new advanced flow feature in homeyPro

1 Like

Thank you very much for your quick reply Mickel👍

I have the FVXM model, guessing Origo 2, but the exact model name is not listed in the documentation I have. Its from late 2021.

Guess I’m off to buy a Homey then… :rofl:

Hi @Mickel_Luiten,
for a few days, my units have no longer been controllable from your app. I can see them connected, but no control can be given.
Is this a known issue you are working on (I have seen various updates in the past few days) or do you need more details and logs?

Ciao!

Can you send me a diagnosticreport?

Did you did something like change your password for daikin?

Diagnostic report sent (26c36184-a913-40a0-a4f1-ea52f55ff3a0).
I didn’t change anything…no password changes, no firmware updates, no changes in flows or devices…nothing.

Thank you!!

Somehow the token is missing?

[err] 2022-07-14 01:36:20 [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:perfera_ftxm] [Device:e91213a8-42ed-4d2c-96a9-54941dcf52c2] OAuth2Error: Missing Token

This can be to serveral reason, did you alreasy restarted the app? If no please do.

Yes, I restarted the app yesterday when I noticed the units not responding to the flows.
I restarted the app again this morning, for the same reason, about 1-2 hours before sending you the diagnostic report.