[APP][Pro and Cloud] Daikin ONECTA

Hi Mickel,
Also many thanks for all the effort to create the new HOMEY ONECTA app. Will be off remendous help to tune the use of the aircons.

You seem to have covered all the types (and ONECTA functionalities) we have in house. Just for help here our list:
FTXM (Perfera)
FTXM20R5V1B
FTXM25R2V1B

• No other functionalities than the ones you’ve mentioned supported via ONECTA. Feature ‘outside unit queit/geluidsarm) is not supported via app (only manually). Did you mention ‘streamer’ ? This is supported. Cannot find ‘humidity’ as function in ONECTA app. Does not seem supported on these types.
    FTXA (Stylish)
    FTXA35A2V1BW
  • Sorry, no info on ONECTA functionalities because still using ‘controler’ app (did not upgrade firmware and still useable with HOMEY DAIKIN controller app). No support om ‘geluidsarm Buitenunit’ or ‘humidity’ found.
    Kind regards,
    Eric

Continuing the discussion from [APP][DEVELOPMENT] : Daikin Residential Controller / ONECTA:

We have a FDXM35F3V1B9 unit.
I hope the will be covered in the new app also.
It current works well in the ONECTA app

@Jeffrey_Brinks Please report your functionalities as ask in [APP][DEVELOPMENT] : Daikin Residential Controller / ONECTA - #55 by Mickel_Luiten

FDXM is the skyair model

With the correct functionality list i can add this model as seperate driver with correct functionalities

1 Like

@Mickel_Luiten
Here de functionality list

Unit : On/ off
Mode : auto - cool - heat - dry - fan
Fan speed: 1-2-3

This are the functionality in the ONCETA app

@ Jeffrey_Brinks
Thanks,

I asume you can also set temperature on modes auto , cool and heat?
Maybe you can send me some screenshots of the ONECTA app so we are sure we have all settings.

Sorry can’t send any screenshots because I am a new member at this forum platform. They restricted that for new member.

Bud you are right. Also setting temperature for
Auto mode
Heating
Cooling.

I hope the app is finished soon, so I can use it this summer.

4 Likes

No (further) progress sofar?

Not yet, still waiting for Daikin tot send us the production API Keys

Don’t know why Daikin needs somuch time for it.

Sorry for that

Not your fault. We are patient :grinning:

Any chance the heatpumps (Altherma 3) will be supported too :slightly_smiling_face:?

2 Likes

HI, for this moment the answer in NO, i do not have a heatpump so there no way i can test it.

It is described in the API documentation from Daikin , so if you are willing to share your ONECTA account i can take a look at it and test it properly.
This app needs to be live first before we can proceed.

If interested send me a PM.

Still no solution for this brp069C4X ? greeting Alexander

I now take a very critical view of this.We’ve been waiting for many weeks. I don’t think Daikin will release the API keys. Daikin seems to block that. It’s June now, air conditioners make sense in Europe, especially in summer. The number of users on homey is probably too low or homey is not willing to accept Daikin’s conditions. Are there any suggestions for alternatives? I’m also looking for ways to tie the performance of the Daikin air conditioners to the solar panels.

Just received the API Keys yesterday from Daikin.

Final testing is done coming days and after that i will publish the app for validation by Athom.

Thanks all for the patience

4 Likes

Wonderful! Thanks for the commitment!

Fantastic! Thanks for all your time, development, patience and persistence to see it through. Very glad that Daikin finally finalized it!.

Hi Mickel,

Did you manage to publish the app for controling Daikin perfera cloud models?

If so what’s the name of the app in homey app store?

If not, is there another way to control it using homey?

Kind regards,

Eric

@Eric_Richters , i’am currently testing the app and fixing some bugs.
When i finished with testing the app will be published to the homey store and will be validated by Athom.

If this is done the app should be available for homey-pro and homey(cloud)
Name of the app : Daikin Onecta

Be patient it will be there :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can’t wait, this app is the last missing piece of the puzzle for my home automation.

Is there a way to donate for your hard work?