[APP][Pro] Alsavo Heat Pump for Swimming Pools

I think I have sent one now

Yes, I got it. Thanks!
I will take a look later today.

In the logs, I see that the devise is reported as turned on.
Is this correct?
Can you please turn it of from the Homey app, and send another report right after?

Have sent another now but the pump is still on after turning it off in Homey, also shows on in the Alsavo app

I got it.
Indeed the pump reports itself as turned on.
I understand that this is after you turned it off on Homey app?

Yes was turned off in Homey but still on.
I can’t seem to operate on/off via Homey

All, with the help of @Michael_von_Barner , I am debugging the issue in which turn on/off is not working properly.
I will keep this forum informed with the results.

Thank you very much.
Would love to get it to work because we could use it for start and stop in flows for when electricity is cheap here, either due to general prices or when we are producing ourselves.

Dear Friends,

Yesterday night I released a new test-version: 1.0.8.
This version is targeted to stabilize the set-value logic (e.g., turn on/off the device, setting the temperature, etc).
Another good thing I implemented is a way for me to pull logs from your app in case things go wrong (with your permission obviously).

I would very much appreciate any feedback on that version.
Don’t forget to check that you are upgraded to 1.0.8 before sending feedback so I won’t chase ofter old bugs…

Looking forward!

2 Likes

Sounds great with new and improved version, I have updated.
I have one other question. Do you, or others, know why the scale/vertical resolution on this, and some other variables for other devices, is so low? Can something be done? As you can see, the numbers don’t have decimals and repeats on the vertical scale, and even if the graph label has a decimal, it shows as 1.0C when it’s closer to 2C.

Assuming this is just a my.homey.app problem?

Hi
This is a really nice app, but today when I try to start up heater it does not react, when I checked data the last received data is 7h old could it be something with latest update, I have1.08?

Well, looks like this is something to talk to Athom Support about.
Seems like they are not dealing with decimals properly…

@Henrik_Nyman - as we discussed on our private thread, I will let you know once Athom approves version 1.0.9 so you can reinstall after you uninstalled the app.

Guys, does anyone have feedback on version 1.0.8 or 1.0.9?

For me everything works fine !!
Thanks a lot !!

Christopher Charpentier

Glad to hear that, thanks.
Anyone else?

I haven’t had much sun today, so the heat pump hasn’t been allowed to run.

Hoping for better weather tomorrow :slight_smile:

Can’t seem to get to the test site via the link in this thread.
Is there a new link or where can I find the test version?

:+1: