[APP][Pro] Alsavo Heat Pump for Swimming Pools

Ah, thank you very much, I’ll give it another go

yup: a2d83bd4-f36a-4877-b1d3-4d3fad4ecc29

Mats, I got your logs.
The socket was closed by Alsavo. I wonder why.
Can you please restart the app and send the report exactly 30 seconds after you restarted?
I need to see the starting point.

Where can I find the password? :eyes:

According to Alsavo documentation, if you never changed your password, the default password is 123456

Guys - someone with a serial number that starts with 0160 is trying to add his device but is failing.
Can that someone please contact me? Seems like there’s something I did not expect and needs fixing…

Also - can someone share some feedback on using the app with Local IP? Is it working?

@Gal_Carmeli

This morning Homey had no contact with Alsavo, I turned off the heat pump for 30 seconds and turned it on again. And then I learned that Homey establishes contact with Alsavo again and I could switch the heat pump on and off via Homey. How can this happen and how to solve this problem? :face_with_monocle:

Michael

Anyone know what id the pump could be showing in under clients in my router?

I have so many entries that it is impossible to figure out which one it is so I can make it static and get it added in Homey.

Hi Søren

Is it the IP adress you thinking of?

Yes, I am trying to find it’s connection in the list of clients connected in my router so I can set it static or have I misunderstood, and just need to enter my ISP IP?

If it’s the pumps IP, I am trying to figure out what the name of it would be as I have a long list of connected clients in my router with all sorts of names and I assume it’s not as simple as if I was looking for an IPhone as that does say IPhone.
So what I need help with is what others have found it listed as in their connected clients in their router.

You must enter the heat pump’s IP address

@Michael_von_Barner - thank you for reporting this.
I have found a bug in the reconnect mechanism, which is supposed to reconnected the device once connection is lost.
I will release a new version tonight with a fix.
Please do not uninstall the app, so you will be automatically upgraded once I release.

@Michael_von_Barner - I think @Soren_Mogensen is asking how to find out the IP address of his device on the local network.
Does anyone has a good tip?

@Soren_Mogensen I use this IP scanner when it is on wifi on my IPhone

@Christopher_Charpent -
I did not manage to reproduce your issue with the Power mode flow card.
For me, its working well.

Let’s take it step by step to unedrstand what’s not working well.
Please build an advanced flow, take a single “Then” card like this:

Right click on the card, and click “Test from here” like this:

Did your card get a blue underline like this?

Now look at your smartphone Alsavo app.
Do you see the power mode change as expected?

@Soren_Mogensen Sadly its a game of deduction as - atleast in my case - the heat pump does not report any name, brand or similar to ip scanners and router tables. You can rule out anything with brand name, or any other info. Depending on your router it may be more likely with a higher ip number if you recently connected the pump to wifi first time.
After this - trial and error. Good luck!

All,

I published a new test-version, 1.0.4.
The most important is a fix on the reconnect logic, so for those who were using the device but then it was disconnected after a few hours - it should be fixed now.
In addition, I added a new capability for the diff between the water-in-temp and the water-out-temp - it might be helpful.

Those who have the app installed should get an automatic upgrade in a short time from now.
Those who don’t have it installed, you will have to wait till Athom approves the app (usually around two days) and then the test-link will be back.

Please report on ANY issue you find. It is always good to send diagnostics report when reporting an issue, while stating your name on the comments of the report so i will know how to make the connection.

Thanks for testing!!!

2 Likes

App is updated - and so far so good. The new capability will be great to evaluate pump efficiency over time and calibrate possible by-pass valves. Fantastic work Gal!

Glad to hear :slight_smile:
Let’s continue monitor and see if it remains stable.

Good morning dear testers.
Does anyone has some feedback on the stability of the latest version?