[APP][Pro] Alsavo Heat Pump for Swimming Pools

Sure, I will check it.
What happens when you test the flow? (Click the ‘play’ button on the flowcard). Does it change the state of the device as expected?

No it does n’t :frowning:

No problem. I will fix it.

All, our test-app was approved by Athom.
For those who don’t have it installed, you can install it from the test link:

Remember to add your device by Local IP and not by the Cloud since the Cloud API has proven itself as unstable for several users.

I am looking forward for any kind of feedback.
Please also provide positive feedback if everything works well, so I will know the app can be published to all.

1 Like

It worked fine a few times where it started and stopped via a flow in Homey. Suddenly it lost connection to Alsavo and wouldn’t start/stop. Restarting the app in Homey helped, and then I could stop the Alsavo pump. I have also tried to send a diagnosis report, but do not know if you have received it, as I again got the “rate limited” error when I sent it.

Are you connected via local IP or cloud?

I did not get your report. Maybe restart to Homey will work?

I am connected via local IP. And there is really good wifi coverage. I restart Homey every time I make a change to it.

I’m very interested in your diagnostic report, then.

There’s no point in sending it now that the connection is restored, right? I guess I’ll have to see if it happens again and then try to send a new report? But why do I get that error message when I want to send a “rate limited” report? :face_with_monocle:

You are right, I need to see the real issue when it happens.
I don’t really know why your Homey refuses to send logs. Does it happen with other apps, as well? Try sending a diagnostic report from there app (mention in the comments that it’s only a test)

Okay I will try to do it with another app. I just try again and got this error

I got the same error in another app.

Where do I report such an error?

This is from my app?
Try a different app, let’s see if it’s specifically related to the Alsavo app or not.

I would try Athom support.

I would like to participate as a beta tester id possible!

fyi i just downloaded the app with locacal ip, and have no success connecting. Trangely using the same ip+credentials using AlsavoCtrl app that still works. Could the 2.4/5g network have any impact. Its on Google Wifi, so it thought it was supposed to be seemless.

Can you retry and send diagnostic report?

@Lapewe - thanks for offering to test.
Please install the app from the test-link:

Looking forward for your feedback!

I can’t seem to get it to connect in Homey, just keeps connecting, but I am also not sure what the serialnumber should look like, only thing I can find on the pump is a long string with A after?
Do I have to enter the local IP it has when trying to addit in Homey?

Thanks in advance!

Alaska I serial can be found on Alsavo app: just click on Alsavo pro on top right of the layout

Christopher Charpentier