[APP][Pro] Alsavo Heat Pump for Swimming Pools

I tested two devices I got from good people on our community.
For both of them, the cloud connection is extremely unreliable.
On any case, I will leave both options available for the user.

I am almost done with the implementation of it.

:muscle: Gal

I submitted a new version with the ability to connect by using Local IP for Athom to review.
Once they approve, the test link will be available again with the new version (1.0.3).

I will let you all know once its ready.

1 Like

There has been an update to 1.03 and my Alsavo is not reachable by the app anymore (but still working with Alsavo app)
I get a strange message (assignment to constant variable)

Christopher Charpentier

Hi Christopher

Me too. But I think they have approved the new version soon and it will be released

Michael

This is the new version of! (1.03)

Christopher Charpentier

If its version 1.0.3, then itā€™s the new one.

1. Please remove your device and re-add it
  2. Itā€™s best to use local IP when you add it, preferred not to use the cloud (although the option is still there)
  3. If it still doesnā€™t work, please send me diagnostic report. Mention in the comments of the report if you are using cloud or local IP.

I apologize, I expected some glitches since the change is significant, and is in the sensitive places of the device communication.
Bare with me for a short while and we will stabilize it together. The move to the local-IP is a must.

@Gal_Carmeli . Is the new version released? I canā€™t find it in the app.

Ok sir !!
I will do as soon as I am on location !!
Thanks for the efforts and reactivity !

Christopher Charpentier

1 Like

Athom did not approve it yet, so you canā€™t install it from the store yet.
But for those who already had it installed, they will get an automatic upgrade.

1 Like

I have had some problems backing up homey due to apparent lack of space- Interestingly i found that alsavo app was taking quite some space - at the moment:
I will try to uninstall, hopefully the new version will be approved soon :slight_smile:

@Mainnsto -
Is that picture of high memory consumption taken from the ā€œStorageā€ report, or from the ā€œMemoryā€ report?
On the Storage, I do see Alsavo is high also on my device:

On the Memory - I so not see it high at all:

Is it the same on your environment?
If it bothers you or others on this forum, I can try and reduce it (I think I know where it comes from)

HI,

The link is in 404 error! where can i find a downloading link in order to test it

thank you

The link will be available once Athom will approve it, hopefully early next week.
For now, only the ones who had it installed earlier will be upgraded.
I will update once Athom approves and the link is available again.

Yes, this is only the storage part, the memory is ok.
In my case i have limited storage available die to quite some apps. I havent migrated Homey pro 2023 yet (wanted to wait for bugs rto be ironed out first).
This made some problems with backups, other than that it usually would not be a problem.

OK.
I will leave it as is now, and will focus on stability of the API with Alsavo. Let me know if it becomes important.
Does anyone have any feedback on the new version and the local connection to the device by using ip address?

I had to delete my app when I thought the new one was released. and now there is no Alsavo app to be found at all :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can i ask though what your theory is, making this the biggest app, no media am aware of? Iā€™m curious :slight_smile:

I am holding the table of datapoints, including their details, description, etc in the static memory of the app.
Maybe Homey does not deal with it efficiently.
Another theory is some of the images I am using, maybe they are too big.
Need to checkā€¦

Hi !

I could reconnect the pump using the local IP
All works apparently wellā€¦ all data is visible on the app.
I can switch on and off, change power mode etcā€¦ but this seems to work when the app is ā€œaliveā€ and you are playing with it.
But when I tried to create a pair of flow :
I switch power mode at night to ā€œsilentā€ after 8pm (because air is colder - air exchange is less efficient then - and it helps save energy without letting water to cool down too much) ,
2 nd flow is switching back to smart mode at 8am) .
But it does not workā€¦ power mode stays at smart mode.
If I launch the app it also shows nothing has changedā€¦ after playing with the app a few seconds, I can switch mode with the app. But the flow never does it.
My flow is very simple :
When it is 8 pm and pump is activated, switch to silent.
Can you check that ? Because it is one of the best thing we could do with the appā€¦ (and that Alsavo brand app cannot offer !!)

Thanks

Christopher Charpentier