[APP] Netatmo - Same home, just smarter. (by Athom)

You will not get picture from camera until Netatmo will finish API - so far you can create only flow based on trigger “doorbell has been rang”

Ah ok … i did make a flow (flash one of my hue lights) but it didn’t do anything. I will take another look at it. Thanks

Hi there, dont know if this is the right place but here goes: would it be possible to provide the possibility to enable/dissable the ‘manual boost’ on a smart thermostat?

No, but there is a work around.
I did it by:

1. Get present set temperature add one (or more degrees if you want to) and store it in a variable.
  2. Set temperature to for instance 15 degrees Celcius.
    (If you have a programm running you can’t set your temp via a variable therefore set temp manualy first.)
  3. Set temp to variable temp after 2 seconds (to make sure this is done last :wink: ).

Anyone here that has got the Netatmo doorbell starting a flow in Homey when someone rings the doorbell ?
Homey finds my doorbell and i can make a flow.
It should blink a hue light in the livingroom. When i test my flow it is working. But nothing happends when someone rings the doorbell.

I know it is a beta, but was hoping it could start a flow.

Yes, without any problem - “When doorbell has been rang” → play sound on Homey… and Google TTS say something. Working like that for …2 months already.

hmm, strange.
I wonder what i 'm doing wrong and why it doesn’t work…

Feature request: I really want to be able to change the “True Temperature” for Netatmo Valve to the more accurate temperature from my Aeotec Multisensor. This is possible to change in the Android app for Netatmo Energy but then I need to do it manually. It would be a really nice feature to let Homey adjust the Valve true temperature automatically :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On Doorbell integration, some good news are on the way … hopefully Athom is aware :wink:

“The API is finally sending some more useful information in the webhook payload.”

Is it possible to connect the Netatmo Valves to Homey without the relay?

No, The App communicates with the NetAtmo Cloud API,
A complete NetAtmo system consists of a Thermostat or a Relay + additional Valves.

https://homey.app/en-us/store/product/netatmo-radiator-valve/
(-) Bridge/relay required

1 Like

Wow. That is not good. You don’t want your heating to require an internetconnection…

I Don’t agree,

A complete NetAtmo system consists of a Thermostat or a Relay + additional Valves.
This is an autonomous system with a display, it doesn’t need internet to function.

Without internet you only can’t control remote, so Homey can’t control but almost all systems work that way.

So Homey can or can’t control it? A Plugwise system can be controlled by Homey without internet connection.

Hi, I’m looking into buying the Opentherm version. I see the thermostat is supported, does someone know if this is for both (on/off and modulating) versions?

Sadly, I can’t add my Netatmo Doorbell. I get the error that no devices are found. Anyone else with the same problem?

Thanks! That did the trick for me :slight_smile:

Now the same problem as others, the trigger doesn’t work to start a flow when the bell has been rang. Also I don’t get an image, with the error “could not get VPN URL, maybe the camera is offline”.

1 Like

The only action supported so far is “The bell has been rang” … the Netatmo DoorBell API is not yet ready even though some partial implementations does exists already.

I own a netatmo thermostat. Since I added the thermostat to Homey I observe from time to time disconnections between the Thermostat and the relay. Something I suffer from both Homey and Netatmo APP so there is a real disconnection.

While troubleshooting and in order to discard issues with the wifi of the relay I moved it to different locations and finally installed it closed to the router so i currently there is an excellent connection between them.

The distance between the thermostat and the relay should not be an issue, I have tried different locations including having both really closed and with different positions (2 meters without wall, around 3-4 meters without wall, around 5 meters with 1 walll,…).

As it started to happen at the time of Homey installation and when I included it in Homey (I included it just a couple of days after I installed Homey) my feeling is that there is a kind of issue either related to Homey (maybe interference, even if Homey is located in a different room with one ceiling in between) or the APP (I have seen that when I restart Netatmo APP the connection is reestablished temporarily).

Any clue? Is there anyone else having this kind of problems?

Yes, i have that too, from time to time.
(every few weeks)
But for me it’s not a real issue.
I just reconnect.