[APP] Fibaro - Your home is your castle (by Athom)

Yes, tried that as well

Could you post a screenshot from your Z-Wave mesh (developer)?

Tonight I have been spending the whole evening to get this up and running again. I found out that after several test and heal attempts, the devices closest to my Honey started responding again. When I had the nearest devises up and running I was able to do the same with most of the other devices as well. But I needed to do several heal and test attempts before they responded. Only two devices that I was not able to get back up and running (out of 13 Fibaro devices). These devices get an ā€œinvalid_nodeā€ error, so I guess that I need to re-add these two.

Thanks for the tip @DirkG - healing worked in the end, although not at first attempt.

1 Like

Hello!

Ihave bought a new Fibaro dimmer 2 (FGD-212), I am now trying to pair it with homey, but it doesnā€™t work. What I get is a base unit. This is the message i get ā€œNo compatible Homey App has been found for this device. It has been added as a Z-wave base deviceā€.
I can turn it on and off and dim up and down, but I canĀ“t get the device into a flow. I have 4-5 FGD-212 that I have installed a while ago that work without problems. I have received a new FGD-212 from the store but it is the same problem with new one.
I have restarted Homeyn and have factory reset FGD-212 a thousand timesā€¦almost. :wink:

Someone else who also has this problem?

//Lars

Sounds like a new model that isnā€™t supported by the app yet. Youā€™ll have to ask Athom to provide support for it.

OK, thanks. I will do that.

Slightly OT questions :

• is there any list of firmware changelog for Fibaro devices?
  • can Fibaro Home Center lite upgrade Fibaro devices fw?

Thx

Found only some pinned topics regarding fw updates of some Fibaro devices in the Fibaro community, but not a list.
So Iā€™m also interested in an overview.

Yes. I have a Fibaro Home Center 2 and could do fw updates for you or other people. I live in Germany.

1 Like

Thank you for both. And would you know if even Fibaro Home Center Lite can do that ? So 1st versionā€¦ seems they are available and very cheapā€¦

I bought a Home Center 3lite for this very purpose. It can do device updates. But all my devices were already on the latest fw version. 110 euros well spend :wink:

1 Like

I guess thatā€™s also be possible with the old HCL, but Iā€™m not 100% sure. Didnā€™t found anything in the manual.

Just ask the people who knows it: support@fibaro.com

:wink:

1 Like

You had to disjoin from homey and join to hcl3 and back again to homey. Right?

Yup, imagine how joyful I was when all fw were up to date :joy:, I believe the latest dimmer2 (only fibaro I have) is fw 3.5

2 Likes

How old are your fibaro actuators? Approximately? I bought mine some 3-4 years ago. I guess some updates should be seen by then.

Approx same age. You can view fw and sub version in advanced settings.

Ha, now that you said it I went and look a bit deeper. Previously I had numbers under firmware I couldnā€™t translate to actual firmware. However, I rejoin couple of fibaros recently and those rejoind I can read 3.3 (firm and sub level). Now, if there is some changelog on fibaro or latest firm that would be perfect. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Iā€™ll go and dig a bit on fibaro site. Iā€™m using FGS-223 and 213.

THNX for the heads up.

3.3 seems to be the latest for double single switch

1 Like

Also to me it looks the same. 3.3 is last trace I could find out there. Thnx for the info and help. :wink:

Fibaro RGBW controller.
Something has happened last days - week.
I have a flow, controlling 4 LED stripes. Like this:
Set R= 70%
Set G=30%
Set B=70%
Set W=30%
This is to set kitchen lights to a good combination of warm and cold white.

I was travelling for a week and coming home, the result now is: R, G and B blinks and W is lighting 30%.
So, instead of adding each command, each command turns off the former channel.

Anyone having an idea?

Same problem here. It looks like the app update to 3.2.0 has caused this problem. Iā€™ve logged a support request but Iā€™m not holding out much hope.

Itā€™s bad enough that Athom doesnā€™t keep its own apps up-to-date to reflect manufacturersā€™ new products. Itā€™s completely unforgivable that they break things that were working fine.

1 Like