[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

Works perfect! Maybe a detail, If I read the position, it is between 0 and 1 in the flow. The slider takes %.
I just calculate the % by {{position*100}}%. thats fine with me.

Thanks!!!

The Flow comes ready made with the capability, so that’s how Athom designed it. It catches a lot of users with any app that uses it.

Hi Adrian,

I hope this is the right place for my question…

I’d like to add my Somfy Connectivity Kit to my Homey Pro, but I cannot manage it…

It seems I need to enable the Dev.-Mode in my account, but it doesn’t show up.

Can you help?

Thanks a lot!

Dev mode is only required for local connectivity but the Connectivity kit doesn’t support that. However you should be able to connect via the Internet using your Somfy username and password.
When you add a device for the first time you will be prompted to enter your credentials and then you can add devices.

Good Morning Adrian,

thanks, but this not working - always no device found. Maybe I’m selecting the wrong one?

It just works…I need to select Velux…

Thanks for your fast reply and have a great weekend!

1 Like

Hello Adrian, i am having the same issue. I can’t add my Somfy Connectivity kit to my Homey Pro. with all the devices i try to install i get ’ no devices found’ .
I filled in my somfy username and password and in the device log i can see my sunscreen.
How can i install it on Homey Pro?

I solved it. 205 posts ago i saw that someone had reset his password of his Tahoma account. I did the same and then with one of the options i succeeded to add it.

1 Like

@Adrian_Rockall - Quick question : it seems like the sliding tab has disappeared from the UI since last week (or so). I just have the pedestrian tab now. Did you change anything for the sliding gate recently ?

The last change I made was to add the position slider for the ‘io:slidinggateopeneriocomponent’. So nothing should have been removed.
By the sliding tab do you mean the buttons to open / stop / close?

yes, there used to be 3 tabs:

• the sliding tab (open/stop/close)
  • the pedestrian tab (only 1 button)
  • the automation tab (flows)

Recently, only the pedestrian one is showing since the update.

So, has the Flow tab vanished as well?

If you go to https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/devices and find the device in the list, does it have the windowcoverings_state?

Hi,

Recently my house got fitted with new Velux GGL UK10 roof windows, which I would like to upgrade from manually operated to electrically operated by solar. In addition, I would like to order Velux MSL UK10 5060S external anti-heat blinds.

I have been going through all the topics on how to connect both the windows and the external anti-heat blinds to Homey, and I found quite a lot about how to pair them via a Somfy gateway. On the Somfy TaHoma & Connexoon app webpage the ‘Velux roof window (io)’ is mentioned. I can’t find if this app also supports the external anti-heat blinds however. Does anyone know?

(I’m tagging you @Adrian_Rockall , as I noticed in the other Somfy topics that you often have the answers! :smiley:)

That’s because I write the Homey - Somfy app and a moderator will probably move this topic to the app topic :grin:

In the meantime, I can’t say for sure, but if you can add them to Tahoma, I can add support to the Homey app if it’s not already there.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick reply! Makes sense. I was in doubt if this felt under apps or devices, as it covers both.

Would it make a difference for you if I opt for the Connectivity Kit or for the Switch, regarding the chances of succesfully getting it to work?

It makes no difference to me, providing the box supports them. The information presented to the app is the same.
One thing to consider is Tahoma can work locally on a lot of devices whereas the other boxes are cloud only.

1 Like

Hi @Adrian_Rockall

No, the capability is not here anymore, only pedestrian.

I understand now why it is not in the UI, but i dont see why the Sliding gate does not have the windowcoverings_state anymore.

And the flow is tab is still here.

Something coming from the Tahoma bridge ?

I don’t think it’s a Tahoma bridge issue.
All i can suggest is to delete the device from Homey and add it again to see if that fixes it. Unfortunately it will mean you have to fix any Flows that use it.

I’ll order the Velux products and will write an update in this topic once it’s all installed. Probably in July :slight_smile:

1 Like