[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

Door sensor now works again.

It’s just that the shutters don’t work anymore. Often enough, a few stay open even though everyone is supposed to close.
No matter whether everyone individually, as a group or as a scenario.
There’s always one thing missing.

Hmm, if it’s as a scenario as well then that will be Tahoma as the Homey app just triggers the scenario and Tahoma does all the work.

When I trigger the scenario at Tahoma it works normally.

It seems to me as if the connection is working.
Error 401 was briefly shown with the information that the blind could not be reached.

Could you send the log from the app settings page.

No problem

I still have the function when the light in the living room is turned off via remote control, the light in the hallway comes on. Of course it depends on time.
That worked without any problems.
Now you have to wait 10 seconds until the action is carried out.
I added another Zigbee device to the test. It doesn’t start immediately either.
Everything is delayed

It looks like the app is having issues logging in with error 401, which is unauthorised. Normally that’s happens when the user name or password is wrong. Can you try enter the login details in the app settings and connecting again just in case something has become corrupted.

I recreated the password because it was still one without capitalization, which is now required.
I’ll check today to see if everything is running normally

So far everything is going as it should.

1 Like

I’m using Homey Pro (2019) together with the above mentioned Homey Tahoma app, Tahoma Connection Kit, and a Situo 5 io handheld to control 2 awnings (Markise/Pergola (io)).

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a way in the Homey Tahoma app to let the awnings go to the MY position.

Isn’t it implemented in the app or didn’t I look hard enough to find it?

Thanks for your help, Ernst.

The My position is supported for some devices if I found that capability was reported when the log was provided. Could you open the app settings page and select the Device Log tab then tap on Get Log and once the list is populated tap on Send Log.

Just sent the log, Adrian!

Thanks so far, Ernst.

As I can’t send the device log here as .txt file I sent it on Github (see Homey Pro's Tahoma app - where is the "goto MY position" button? · Issue #174 · AdyRock/com.somfy.tahoma · GitHub).

Thanks, Ernst.

Hi

I have the Somfy Tahoma app installed and I’m using this with a Tahoma bridge. Works fine. 1 of the options is 'tilt’a RTS motor. For venetian Blinds very handy because the same motor is tilting and moving them up and down.

I can store 1 ‘MY’ setting as well but because traffic is 1 way with rts, this ‘My’ setting needs recallibration after some time. Therefor I prefer not using this at all.

In my devices I can use the tilt button,

In my flows, I can’t. I can only go up (all the way), down (all the way) or use ‘MY’.
How can I ‘press this button’ in a flow?

Somfy is not responding my request. I’m waiting months for an answer allready.

Thanks for tips.

The My button is processed by the blind so shouldn’t need recalibration. I set mine about 7 years ago when I installed the blind and use it all the time to go to the horizontal position.

The tilt command isn’t available in a Flow because there is no feedback, so how would the Flow know how many times to send the command as each transmission just nudges the slats?

I think I have to re-callibrate because the wire of the blinds is a little long or short… The state of the MY button has to be updated every few months here…

I think feedback is not needed, for feedback I need other motors (io). Now I always do it manually with the remote. I know I have to ‘nudge’ 3 times in order to get them horizontal. I let the blinds all the way down, nudge 3 times and get what I want. plus, I can also let them go up for a few seconds, stop, nudge 3 times, and get them where I want them right above the opening of the window (but not all the way up). (based on timing because they open always with the same speed).

(thanks for getting back so soon)

Hi @Adrian_Rockall

AND card “set status: stil” (hope I translate correctly) doesn’t seem to work anymore for my screens (sun shades).

Homey says the action is taken (green checkmark), but the screen doesn’t stop. Re-creating the flow doesn’t help unfortunalely. The hardare button for stopping in the second tab (middle button) works fine…
Have sent you a diagnostic report: 1edc39c1-714f-42af-aa1d-3c15985b651f

Any idea what to do?

Dear App Maker,

After successfully adding 7 indoor somfy motorized screens, the BFT garage door with Somfy module was added after 5 seconds. The BFT fence motor with Somfy module does not.

Resetting the module to factory default did not help, nothing does, but the module is exactly the same as with the garage door, which was added in an instant.

Both motors are added to the tahoma and work flawlessly. I wish to automate and build security with Homey, so I need both as device in your app.

Please help me out, thanks!

Can you send the Device log from the app settings page. First tap on Get Log and then, once the list is populated, tap on Send Log. Could you also let me know what name you gave the device in Tahoma.

The app could not find ‘new’ device so there is no device tile made. Will arrange log in a second.

[EDIT]

I sent the log to you now, it did populate (late). :slight_smile:

Adrian, Hi,

Do you want me to test anything, I’m on site now. Need 2 hours to fix electrics, after that free to test anything you want.

I don’t seem to have the log. Could you try again and make sure there are no errors when sending it.