[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.81, test v4.0.84)

RTS can’t tell you what position they are in as the only receive open / close / stop commands and return nothing. Homey can indeed control RTS directly, but range might be an issue.

If you want exact position control and reporting then you need IO motors and Tahoma.

1 Like

Hey all new to Homey and have a Tahoma Switch which I’m trying to get to report my ZigBee blinds. wanted to see if there are any other tips/trick I’m missing or if the new Tahoma Switch is even supported.

thanks in advance

Can you send the Detected log from the app settings screen and I will see what they are reporting as.

Sent log ID: -379755711

OK, the device type isn’t currently supported by my app but it looks like I can add it. It has the standard commands for open, close and set position but I’m not sure about getting the position.
Could you enable the Information Log and then control the blind via your Switch and once it has finished moving, send the log.

I did notice the log changed once i tried to remove it from HomeKit. I’ll get you both an updated device log as a a log with the blinds moving.

Thank you so much for the help.

@Adrian_Rockall most recent Device log ID: -379755711 as well as I sent an Event Log with the roller shade extending fully (closed) returning to fully open and the favorites setting. Let me know if there is any other information you need.

Thanks again

Looking good. I will try to add it tomorrow but I’m in the process of refitting my study, so it’s a bit chaotic here.

1 Like

I noticed that the sensors no longer transmit their data in a timely manner.
My window sensor shows open on Somy and only seconds later on Homey.
Can I set the query time?

If you have a Tahoma and have enabled developer mode, the app polls for events every three seconds else it polls every 30 seconds, which is the limit agreed with Somfy. Any faster, apart from short bursts and they will block your account.

I am surprised that the door sensor has transferred something like this beforehand and now it takes up to a minute.

With the sensor, the outside light is controlled, it just takes too long and you are in the dark

Have you tried rebooting your Tahoma box and the Homey app to see if that helps?

I have now reset the box.
First test 10 seconds
Second test 3 seconds
And now almost 2 seconds.

I have no idea why it works faster every time.
Tomorrow there will be new batteries.

Do you have developer mode enabled?

Yes, otherwise everything else would not work

I have published a new test version that should find your shade using the ‘Roller shutter (io & ZigBee)’ device in Homey.

very much appreciated. I do need to ask where I need to find the test version of the app.

Thanks again

Find the app in the store and then add test to the end of the URL or view the changes and click on the word test. Then install the app.

Got the app installed and looks to be working, would you like an event logs for your records?

Thanks again

If it’s working then log not required, but send them if you notice any issues.