[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

As far as I know, the login URL is the same world wide. The log you show seems to indicate there is no username entered.
What happens when you enter your Somfy credentials in to the App Settings - settings tab and tap on Save credentials?
Could you enable logging on the Information tab and then try saving the credentials and then Send the log.

Hi Adrian, I have attached the log file and a screen shot of the message that I get when attempting to login.

I have tried to login on the somfy.com.au site and I can login with no problem if I got to the somfy .com site it fails to login it tells me that username or password is incorrect .
Below is log file recorded as requested hope this helps .

{
    "time": "2023-06-09T10:49:58.337Z",
    "elapsed": 98.599,
    "source": "Stop sync requested",
    "data": ""
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-09T10:49:58.339Z",
    "elapsed": 0.002,
    "source": "stopSync",
    "data": "Stopping Event Polling"
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-09T10:49:59.346Z",
    "elapsed": 1.007,
    "source": "Tahoma Login",
    "data": {
      "message": "Start OAuth Login",
      "stack": {
        "linkURL": "default"
      }
    }
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-09T10:50:03.018Z",
    "elapsed": 3.672,
    "data": {
      "message": "Start Simple Login",
      "stack": {
        "attempts": 2
      }
    }
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-09T10:50:03.021Z",
    "elapsed": 0.003,
    "data": "Error: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'name')"
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-09T10:50:03.026Z",
    "elapsed": 0.005,
  },
  {
    "time": "2023-06-09T10:50:03.029Z",
    "elapsed": 0.003,
    "source": "Login",
  }
]

The URL for logging in is https://ha101-1.overkiz.com/enduser-mobile-web/enduserAPI which should be global.
Could you try the test version as I can’t see where the is a property called ‘name’ being used in the code.

Hi Adrian the Somfy accounts for Australia are on the domain https://www.somfy.com.au/ which I can successfully login to. But when I try to use the integration in homey the login fails with a 401. I have a feeling this is because your integration doesn’t support that domain and only supports the USA domain of https://www.somfysystems.com/ which Australian accounts cannot login to.

I also tried logging in via the UK domain but the same result as the USA domain.

I’ve attached screenshots showing the result when attempting to login via the other domains

As I said above, the API doesn’t use the normal Somfy URLs, it uses a global Somfy API URL. This has worked for many years for many 1000’s of users, so it is possible you are the first user from Australia but I doubt it. I will however ask my Somfy contact to verify that.

How long ago did you set up the Somfy account?

Also, could you verify that the Log Enabled option is ticked and then go through the Add a new device steps until it fails, then tap on the Send Log button.

I have just tried to lo in using the .com domain you posted and it fails for me as well. To see my Tahoma online I have to login via https://www.somfy-connect.com/en/

Hi Adrian , I just tried to add a new RTS blind to the app and recorded log file , I just sent the log file to you hopes this helps .

I add my account in 2019 I think , I can find the exact date if you need me to find it for you .

OK, so it was a while ago. I just want to check that it wasn’t a new account as it can take up to 24 hours for the information to propagate across all their servers. But if it was 2019 then that won’t be the issue.

The exact date that created my account was 1/6/19

Hi Adrian , I can authenticate using my Australian login credentials with the somfy/overkiz api library here GitHub - iMicknl/python-overkiz-api: Async Python wrapper to interact with internal Somfy TaHoma API, or other OverKiz API's. by specifying the supported server of “somfy_oceania” hope that helps to debug the issue for you.

It seems odd that I can auth with the api but not through the homey integration .
Hope this helps out .

1 Like

The log is pretty much the same as before, but I can’t get my head around the error message:
Error: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'name')"

OK, nice find. I will add an option to select the region to see if that fixes it.

Thx, hopefully there is a quick fix. Fingers crossed

I have published a new test version that allows you to select the region. Can you give that a try?

1 Like

Hi Adrian , do I just delete the app and re-download it to get the latest version or should it just update to the latest version when I go in. ? , I just checked this morning and it was the same when I went to login .

If you got to the app in the store and add /test to the end of the URL, you can then install it over the top of the existing app.

Hi Adrian, I got the app to install all ok I then went into add device ( RTS Blind ) and the next screen that appears is the region select , I selected ocean and it just stayed on the that screen and won’t change .

I then just left it for an hour or so and went back into try again it asked me to sign in and then all my devices were displayed I have now added all blinds and I am away from home at the moment so I will test there operation when I get back home and let you know .

Thank you for your help and assistance Adrian I think everything will work ok now .