[APP][Cloud & Pro] Somfy Tahoma & Connexoon (v4.0.37, test v4.0.75)

Ok, so does sound like the polling is not working.
What version are you using?
Could you enable the Information log, move the window externally, wait a few minutes and then send the log.

1 Like

V3. 0.30

Move via Homey or io remote Adrian?

Remote please. I want to see if the polling is fetching the status updates.

1 Like

Devise log send. Status log remains empty (despite being checked)

Ehhhā€¦ This was not checkedā€¦:pensive:

It is updating nowā€¦

Sorry for this Adrian. I apologise.
Never knew about this setting. Must have toggled with an update.

1 Like

No problem. Glad you found it and got it working.

1 Like

So Tahoma has added the Danfoss Icon floorheating systems, Danfoss Icon as new devices.

I have succesfully added my Icon thermostats to my Tahoma Switch but i now want to add them to the Homey as the same way as i did with my RTS sunscreens.

Is there a way to add the Icons through the Somfy app to the Homey?

Can you send the Deice log to me.
https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/app-settings

Click on the Get Log button and then on the Send Log button once the list is populated.

Done

1 Like

Iā€™m not seeing any reference to thermostats in the log. How long ago did you add then to Tahoma?
Maybe try sending the log again after a few hours.

I have sent you a new log. The danfoss devices are now in the logs.

Can you find them now in the logs?

I went out for McDonaldā€™s. But I havenā€™t got the new log. Could you click on Send again.

1 Like

@Adrian_Rockall
I have sent the log again

In the log i see

"label": "Kantoor",
  "controllableName": "zigbee:DanfossHeatingFloorComponent",

The log is still not coming through for some reason. Could you copy the complete section for that device and PM it to me.

Nevermindā€¦im a too fresh user to sent PMā€™s.

i have posted it on pastebin

Ok, I can see that. There is quite a lot to sift through there so it might take a couple of days. Hopefully I can map it into an existing device.

If you need more info, just post a message.

I hope you can figure it out and add the thermostats to the app. This is one thing that i miss on the Homey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like I will need to make it a new device as nothing ties up with any existing ones.
Could you send me a link to the product so I can grab pictures for the store, etc.
Also, could you post some screen shots of the Tahoma interface so I can see which capabilities apply as there seem to be a lot that are reported which I doubt are really used.

https://store.danfoss.com/nl/nl/Climate-Solutions-voor-heating/Hydronische-vloerverwarming/Kamerthermostaten/Vloerverwarmingsregelaars%2C-Danfoss-Icon/p/088U1081

I will sent you some screenshots of the Tahoma interface later.

1 Like